April 16, 2014 | 1433 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Scents Of The World ~ Atlas Mountain Rose

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

Beautiful scent but it doesn't last!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Juffens

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my new favorite perfume. It puts me in such a good mood! I am planning on stock piling this scent so I never run out. The only down fall is that it doesn't last long. Other than that this is an amazing scent!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:08:00 AM More reviews by leafy123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this perfume as part of a set for Christmas. My first thoughts were 'oh no not rose'! I usually do not love rose perfumes but this one is just beautiful, it's light, warm and powdery. I usually wear perfumes that cost alot more but the most compliments I've had have been for this one.
It has pretty good staying power and a lovely close to the body dry down that smells like sweet rose and musk. Top marks body shop :-)

P.S the Jasmine one is also gorgeous and very similar to the neroli jasmine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Shwets

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance is available in the 100ml body mist, 50ml eau de toilette and 15ml perfume oil.

The perfume oil starts of fruity similar to the discontinued cassis rose and Moroccan Rose then dries down and remains close to the skin reminding me of the dry down of the discontined Tea rose perfume oil but not cloying and syrupy sweet. More delicate light powder rose scent unlike the lush sweet type. Reminds me of Moroccan rose without the sourness on my skin. Plus neither the perfume oil or edt irritate my nose.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No