The Body Shop Scents Of The World ~ Atlas Mountain Rose

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/25/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I was looking for a scent that would make me smell like bouquet of flowers ( I love EA's Green Tea, BBW's cherry blossom, and Etude House's Ms. Ever). I tried the Cherry Blossom scent but it failed to justify the uniqueness of these Japanese flowers. Also tried the Vanilla scent but I find it too sugary sweet and not flowery. Mountain Rose is a legit Rose scent. It smells really fresh. However, it doesn't last that long (compared to white musk!!!). Got this for sale and planning to buy another one while the sale is still on going. :))

on 8/14/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite rise scent I have found. It smells like fresh roses with a hint if vanilla and musk. It lasts a decent amount of time. The packaging is sleek and simple and I love how they did this whole line of Scents Around The World.

on 8/13/2014 6:32:00 PM

I was out looking for rose scented shampoo & conditioner and tested this while checking out rose scented products. The notes are as follows:

TOP NOTES: Rose, floral notes, spices
HEART NOTES: Mimose, orange
BASE NOTES: Rose, cedarwood, vanilla, musk.

This to me is a true rose scent, and after a while the woodsy/ musk base emerges, making it smell like a nice, earthy rose. The body butter and lotion would be my preferred way to wear this. Very lovely rose fragrance. Not cheap or artificial smelling. Very nice!

on 7/9/2014 11:40:00 PM

Beautiful pure rose scent. Only drawback is no lasting power, totally gone after 3 hours. Price is good enough to reapply when needed.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm a loyal Body Shop customer. I have tried other scents from the Scents of the World and nothing lasts on me except for White Musk and this scent. I looooooove this fragrance! I bought it last December and saved it for the spring. I bought the perfume oil and the fragrance mist. OMG, when I applied both of these, I felt so alive. I felt free of the winter and felt everything being reborn. It smells so dewy and floral. When I spray it on my elbow, it's like a newly bloomed rose is growing out of my elbow. I've never owned a rose perfume before, but rose is my favourite flower and I looooove it! It's a very reasonable price. The Body Shop has wicked sales every few days. I've never bought anything there at full price.

If you want to smell like there's a freshly bloomed rose growing out of wherever you apply this, buy this! It lasts on my skin for abou six to eight hours. Buy this, all you rosies!

Jul. 16 Update:
I just bought the Atlas Mountain Rose shower gel and eau de toilette so I can layer this beautiful scent. This scent is amazing on hot, West coast summer days. Love it! Thanks Body Shop!

on 3/24/2014 2:57:00 AM

Beautiful scent but it doesn't last!

on 2/7/2014 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my new favorite perfume. It puts me in such a good mood! I am planning on stock piling this scent so I never run out. The only down fall is that it doesn't last long. Other than that this is an amazing scent!!!

on 1/18/2013 6:08:00 AM

I received this perfume as part of a set for Christmas. My first thoughts were 'oh no not rose'! I usually do not love rose perfumes but this one is just beautiful, it's light, warm and powdery. I usually wear perfumes that cost alot more but the most compliments I've had have been for this one.
It has pretty good staying power and a lovely close to the body dry down that smells like sweet rose and musk. Top marks body shop :-)

P.S the Jasmine one is also gorgeous and very similar to the neroli jasmine.

on 7/30/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This fragrance is available in the 100ml body mist, 50ml eau de toilette and 15ml perfume oil.

The perfume oil starts of fruity similar to the discontinued cassis rose and Moroccan Rose then dries down and remains close to the skin reminding me of the dry down of the discontined Tea rose perfume oil but not cloying and syrupy sweet. More delicate light powder rose scent unlike the lush sweet type. Reminds me of Moroccan rose without the sourness on my skin. Plus neither the perfume oil or edt irritate my nose.

Popular Fragrances