November 24, 2014 | 1970 users online

Mascara - Madina Milano - True Volume Lashes

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased 2 during a trip to Milan, in Brown 506 and Red Purple 508, and am really happy with them. Particularly Red Purple which is stunning on my green eyes - to use the overused phrase, they POP when I wear this, yet its not too colorful to look odd in daylight. This kind of color is hard to find in DS (and I don't like paying $30+ for designer mascara only to chuck it after a couple of months) so I'm delighted to have found a reasonable alternative.

One coat really does give volume but you can layer on for a more dramatic look. I actually wiggle the mascara close to the roots of my lashes, and don't pull all the way to the tips for an ultra natural look. They last all day, no smudging or raccoon eyes (even during a sweaty summer) yet are easy to remove with a normal cleanser.

They cost 10euro and are worth every penny. If you're a makeup lover on holiday in Italy, try to find one of the shops as you'll be amazed at how much great stuff is available.