December 17, 2014 | 1898 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Forever Blonde Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

Love this. Great smell, not too strong. I have processed blonde hair and so far this has done wonders. Not stripping like some shampoos or too moisturizing to make my hair feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by flproctor

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo! I have thick, color treated hair and this stuff is amazing. Really cleans my hair without stripping it. Smells heavenly and you don't have to use very much to get your whole head and hair very clean and smelling great. My first bottle was huge and has a pump and I am still using it! So it is actually a terrific buy for the money, though it is a bit on the pricey side. When I bought this, the girl that checked me out said she had bought the set too and she had dark brunette! So it is good for all hair colors, apparently.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I was recommended this by a stylist when I mentioned I was looking for a PM product for extremely dry hair (mostly due to my blonde coloring habits). I tried this for a few weeks & am definitely done with it. I'm guessing it's the protein. My hair is super dry and straw-like and dropping more than before. This might be a go-to when you need a dose of protein, or when you want to calm brassiness in your hair, but not as an everyday shampoo. (Incidentally, we have EXTREMELY hard water and my blonde hair is constantly picking up warm hues. This did nothing noticeable to combat that.) I had been trying to use PM products for their cruelty-free stance & rapid availability, but eventually they all seem to not work out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 12:30:00 PM More reviews by marchigiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have found my HG Shampoo and it is Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde. Let me start my saying I have recently double-processed my hair with all-over highlights and a lightened base. I would say I'm about 60-70% highlighted. I am always looking for the best shampoo/conditioner/leave-in combo and this is truly it.

The shampoo is sulfate-free, and extremely gentle. At first, I didn't find it to lather much at all, but I let it sit for about 45 seconds and then it cleansed my hair without stripping it. It actually felt as if my hair was already conditioned, just from this shampoo. Used in combination with the Forever Blonde Conditioner and Repair Treatment, my hair is in the strongest and softest conditioner it's ever been while I've been a blonde.

I cannot rave about this product enough, and highly suggest anyone with highlighted or blonde hair give it a try.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No