December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dream Skin Element 100- Vitamin C Effector Serum

rated 2.0(1 review)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/29/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went to pick up this Vitamin C Effector Serum by Dream Skin Element 100 on 20 June since I was running out of hydrating serum.

Little bit on the brand history. It is actually developed by the IT's skin clinical skin solution in Korea. The ingredients used are supposed to be natural and wouldn't cause allergy easily.

Anyway, it claimed to contain natural Vitamin C which is supposed to be a main factor for healing scaring. Therefore, I've decided to give it a try after some results. I got it on discount for around 98HKD.

I have used up the whole bottle already. This little bottle could last you for about a mouth if you used it every day in the morning and at night. To be honest, I don't feel it has done much for my pore or scaring. I like how it smelled like orange. It is ok as a regular moisturizing serum. Would feel moisturized after using. I feel it is kind of sticky on my skin though. Still take some time to be completely absorbed comparing to those B5 serum. Maybe because of my skin type.

I would recommend to those with normal skin type who was looking for some affordable moisturizing serum.