October 25, 2014 | 934 users online

Shampoo - Basin - Moroccan Mud Shampoo Bar

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the way this smells and so does my hubby- clean and woodsy. "Masculine scent makes this a men's favorite, contains Aloe Vera for great manageability and thorough cleansing." that's what the site has to say about it.
You def. need a draining soap dish for these or they will disintegrate if left in water, but that is most soaps.
These lather really well, just make sure your head /hair is really wet and lather up well in your hands.
This leaves my hair shiny and clean with no dandruff, the only issue is that my hair tends to get oilier faster when I use these shampoo bars- the first day it looks and feels fantastic but the next day it is greasier than when I use another shampoo.
The smell of these basin bars do not linger, at least not on me, but I also dont use the matching conditioner bars, so that might be why.
ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Fragrance, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Water (Aqua), Isosteareth-200 Linoleate, Orange #4, Brown #1