August 23, 2014 | 1759 users online

Bronzers - 100 Percent Pure - Cocoa glow

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by sephoranut

Got this on sale so price was fine for me. I agree with the other reviewer, this is difficult to blend properly, and very dark. I can only use this in the summer when I'm a little darker. Also the bronzer came unglued from the case within a few days... For reference I'm NC25 in Mac and Fairly Light in BE. Would not repurchase they are better bronzers out there...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This bronzer has a shimmer to it that's just a tad bit too much for me to handle. I wish they would come out with a matte bronzer. Other than that, I found the color to work really well with my summer darker tanned than usual skin. Its a very pretty bronzer to contour with, but the shimmer and price will keep me from repurchasing.

Update:
Warning...It's very brown, and if I don't apply it just right there would be patches of brown on my cheeks instead of a natural looking contour. How you brush it on and blend it is tricky. If someone ground up a cinnamon stick and added cocoa powder, that's how I would describe this product. It even sort of smells like it too.

Ingredients: cocoa powder, cocoa butter, pigmented extracts of: cacao, apricot, peach, pomegranate, blackberry, raspberry, coffee, papaya, tomato, black tea, acai, lavender powder and rosehip seed oil, avocado oil, vit E, vit C, and mica