100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Mauvette

Not tested on animals

on 10/11/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Received this as a free gift of purchase after buying a number of 100 percent pure products online. Score! However, this was one of my least favorite items in the set, as it did not deliver much pigmentation and just brought out the natural redness in my face. I have used other colors like this blush before, so I know it is not the mauve color itself, but must be the pinky undertones that underlie many of their makeup products. Perhaps best for those with olive complexions and no sign of redness.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

The description on the 100% Pure website says its a "plummy mauve" color, which in reality perfectly describes it. My skin is much more tan now that it's summer, and this blush color is really pretty on me. But the price is more than what I'm willing to pay for this blush so I don't think I'll be repurchasing it...will stick to Lucy minerals.

All of their blushes seem to contain Mica as the last ingredient (that's where the shimmer comes from).

Ingredients: rice starch, rosehip oil, avocado butter, cocoa seed butter, pigmented extracts of blackberry, pomegranate, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry and cherry, pomegranate extract, goji berry extract, vit C, vit E, and mica

Popular Blush Products