November 28, 2014 | 1024 users online

Blush - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Blush in Mauvette

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Received this as a free gift of purchase after buying a number of 100 percent pure products online. Score! However, this was one of my least favorite items in the set, as it did not deliver much pigmentation and just brought out the natural redness in my face. I have used other colors like this blush before, so I know it is not the mauve color itself, but must be the pinky undertones that underlie many of their makeup products. Perhaps best for those with olive complexions and no sign of redness.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

The description on the 100% Pure website says its a "plummy mauve" color, which in reality perfectly describes it. My skin is much more tan now that it's summer, and this blush color is really pretty on me. But the price is more than what I'm willing to pay for this blush so I don't think I'll be repurchasing it...will stick to Lucy minerals.

All of their blushes seem to contain Mica as the last ingredient (that's where the shimmer comes from).

Ingredients: rice starch, rosehip oil, avocado butter, cocoa seed butter, pigmented extracts of blackberry, pomegranate, cranberry, raspberry, strawberry and cherry, pomegranate extract, goji berry extract, vit C, vit E, and mica