October 21, 2014 | 877 users online

Lotions/ Creams - 100 Percent Pure - Cocoa kona coffee body cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by indemake

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

While my face can be oily, the rest of my body has extremely dry skin. This stuff works. The smell is great, but not overpowering, and has no added fragrance. I wanted a product that did not have dimethicone, etc. but still worked. This does! I use in conjunction with their Cocoa kona coffee body butter for the few really bad areas that need super intensive treatment, and use the body cream for all over. My poor sensitive skin loves it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

There's something about the smell of their products that reminds me of childhood. Their cabernet grape body cream smells like grape Kool-aid to me and this one smells like those chocolate drink powders they sell in Asian markets...think Ovaltine and Milo. Since I've been getting prone to the sniffies with flowery scents, I'm really liking the ones by 100%Pure because they are light (as opposed to B&BW) and non-irritating to my nose. Just don't expect it to smell like a cup of fresh coffee.

It works well for me. Top ingredients are (in laymen's terms) aloe, rose water, cocoa butter, avocado oil....followed by a ton of other extracts that would take forever to list. Makes me wonder why they're even in there...I can't imagine how effective they really are down the list. Thyme extract? Sure. Mangosteen? Why not. Maqui berry? Dunno what that is but yea, let's throw it in there too! Goldenseal? Oh yeaaaa. Etc etc...

It has a thick consistency, and can be slightly greasy if you use too much. Overall this is a winner for me. I want to get the full size of their vanilla and coconut body creams to see how well the scents would mix together.