July 29, 2014 | 917 users online

Blush - Inglot - Face Blush

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by iron_goddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this recently on the Freedom System and so far I am loving it. I got #49 which is a lovely bright coral shade to liven up the cheeks.

This is a richly pigmented blush with the same soft and velvety texture as their famous eye shadows. Upon rubbing it, you will feel how finely milled the powder is. Your brush will pick up a lot of product so you won't have to keep going back to your pot. Be sure to tap and use a light hand. A little goes a long way. Staying power is tops and the color on your cheeks is loyal to the color on your pan.

For the quality and amount of product, it is reasonably priced and excellent value for money compared to MAC, MUFE, etc. And the shade selection is dizzying. So many colors to choose from it's ridiculous. I'm already thinking of the next shade I'll buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in 35, its a light nudy pink with glitters. Its alittle powdery,do have to be careful when picking it up with a brush. The colour is absolutely gorgeous on me (NC25-30), brightens my skin with a lovely neutral pink flush. They are also pretty pigmented. The biggest problem is the glitter which are pretty chunky. They are not shimmers which i wouldn't mind. I've been searching for a dupe of this without glitters because i love how it gives my face a natural flush. I haven't been able to and the closest match is Mac's Easy Manner (limited edition). Inglot's is lighter and pinkier and brightens more. Mac's leans more pinky peach.

The freedom system is very novel at first and fun to assemble. My first palette is one with 1 blush and 3 eyeshadows. They are quite heavy, the magnetic covers and pretty strong, what i would do is to slide the cover to the side at the end i'm using while keeping the other side intact. Its also a chore when you need to look for the numbering of the product. Use a penknife to lift the corner. I've nibbed my shadow once doing this and its new :(

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by jaycarr

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing blushes. You must purchase packaging seperate for a few more dollars (or use your own magnetic palette) which is lame. The packaging is nice though. As for the product, it is pigmented but very powdery. I was told by a sales associate this is due to Inglot's products containing less oil, so they easily comes apart when touched. That deifnately takes some getting used to and wastes a tiny bit blowing away the excess each time. They go on the face exactly how they are in the pan and blend out well. Definatelty start with a tiny bit, place it exactly where you want and blend heavily. Repeat to achieve the desired look. They stay on for most of the day, but have faded after 12 hours. Also, I have very oily skin and if my foundation gets too slick the blush fades right off. Overall I love these blushes and will purchase more. As far as the purchasing process goes, the limited number of Inglot stores/counters is annoying. The extensive shade range is labeled by number, not name. After a while all of the colors look the same online and their numbers are difficult to remember.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 8:08:00 AM More reviews by mspicky

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Heads up since ingot fever is hitting mua, these blushes suck. I gave it props for being able to go into a palette and for the nice color range. However, the formula is horrible. Very powdery and chalky for the lighter ones, staining and streaky for the darker ones. Almost unblendable because it just brushes off the skin. Never melds to become a lit from within look. I have tried these several times in a rrange of colors and frankly, these are unacceptable. Cover girl checkers are about in the same league. If you are shopping online, do not make the mistake of ordering these powder blushes. Their amc tints are much better options if you want an ingot blush.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No