April 25, 2014 | 936 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Extreme Volume

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Marianaburgos

It clumps your lashes , gives you some length and is expensive... I got it at Bloomingdales and regret it. The benefit one is kind of like a dupe of that one I feel like . Stick to benefit they're real!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by livetodance

I have long lashes and love to thicken them with volumizing mascaras. I used to use L'Oreal Volumizer, but I was finding the formula had changed over the last couple tubes (very clumpy). I don't seem to have the same clumping problem with this mascara; I am thinking it is because of the short bristles on the brush. My lashes seperate and thicken with this mascara. Makes me look like I am wearing false lashes. Will repurchase in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I have been on the fence about this mascara. It's definitely the best one by Cinique, but that's not saying much. I do get a decent amount of volume from this formula, but it tends to clump easily after a few months when it starts drying out (as do many mascaras). Also, for some reason, I always have problems with the brush - I get this mascara alll over my lids :X Why do I not have this issue with other mascaras? Not sure. But it does make me think twice before reaching for this one.

All in all, I think some people will be very happy with this. For me, it was an alright purchase, but not a repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by dawny1980

not sure i would purchase this again. i change mascaras a lot as i am still searching for my hg. any recommendations would be welcome! the packaging is gorgeous and screams quality. the black is a deep inky black, the perfect colour. the brush in my opinion lets it down. it is hard to coat the lashes evenly as a lot of colour is dispensed to start with and adding a second coat seems to make the eyelashes spidery. i would say this is more of a lengthing mascara, it doesn't really give the volume implied in the name. as i tend to look for volume rather than length i may not buy this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:26:00 AM More reviews by gaby14mtz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been repurchasing it for a long time now. This is the BEST mascara i've ever own.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2013 7:26:00 AM More reviews by abml

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My go-to mascara, was given it originally as a gift, and tried it once i finished my other mascara but have now converted to using the high impact extreme, creates great volume and length!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of Benefit's They're Real but a little better with the volumizing. To me it is too glossy and although it lengthens my lashes, it does not give extreme volume. Maybe once it dries out just a bit I will like it more. For reference my ideal lashes come from using L'oreal Voluminous.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by elle3927

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my go-to mascara. It volumizes and lengthens my eyelashes beautifully, and it really highlights my eyes. It does tend to get a bit clumpy if you apply too many layers, but otherwise, I have no complaints.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There really are not any positives to this mascara. It clumps and makes your eyelashes stick together instead of giving them volume. Lash combs really do not fix the problem. It is very messy to apply, I think partly because the wand is so huge. It's hard to coat all of your lashes without making a huge mess, particularly if you need to get at the roots like I do, as my lashes are blonde to the point of invisibility. Again, this can probably be attributed to the size of the wand. This mascara is too expensive for what it gives. I'm very disappointed with the results of this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first i hated this product, it made my lashed crunchy which is simply not acceptable to me no matter how awesome they look. Then I added a few drops of my generic latisse and now its much better.
The brush gets all your lashes and really lengthens and volumizes. That said, if you don't take care and time to comb slowly, it will deposit a huge clump of color (not a clump) on the roots of your lashes - you'll have to brush/comb it through with the wand.
I dont find the need to wear more than one coat and more than 2 = clumped together lashes.
This lasts all day/night and doesnt flake. It's not waterproof but is not easy to get *completely* off.
and if you poke yourself with the wand you might wish you'd died instead. Its super hard and hurts like a SOB.
Would I buy again - yes. This ties with Dior Iconic as my new fav... (fabulash is my fav for understated lashes)... this is great for when you don't mind if people know you wear mascara.