October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Eye Primer - Sephora - Sephora Lash Primer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by sshelton

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I would rate a 5 except for the time it takes to clean the brush before you apply (of course that could be considered a good thing because there is a lot of product in the tube). The great thing about this besides giving you volume and length is that I definitely know it makes it easier to clean your mascara off your eyes - even waterproof. Just make sure you catch it when it's on sale for $5, I always stock up when it's on sale, otherwise I buy the clinique primer - I like them both, but if I have to pay full price I would purchase the clinique.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

It does what any good lash primer should do: thickens, lengthens, and helps mascara last longer. I also love the shaped brush: it lets me apply it evenly to both the topside and bottom of my lashes. The price makes it an absolute steal: there's no way you can go wrong with this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by rarityfalls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an amazing mascara primer! This is the first mascara primer I've used, and the salesgirl at Sephora convinced me to give it a shot. For only five dollars I thought, why not? This builds up my lashes and gives them a bolder, fatter look. And to think, I haven't even applied mascara yet! ;) Don't let the frosty white scare you-it goes away instantly as you brush on your mascara. Make sure to coat the primer evenly so that your mascara can go on well. Love it and would recommend it!