Yves Saint Laurent Liquid Eyeliner Moire (Green/Black)

on 1/8/2014 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

it is not easy to use this but it stays on all day and not moving even just a bit. no smell and the line is very precise and sharp, no smudges. you could really draw a perfect line from this eye liner. it lasts a really long time. the color is great for asian skin i think, not harsh black but almost black. i would recommend for monolids and hooded eyes style as most liners would just smudges all over for our type of eyes, but not this one! a must for asian hooded eyes.

on 8/8/2010 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

OMG! I've finally found the perfect eyeliner! I have tried, unsuccessfully, to use and love creme/gel eyeliners. From Clinique to Stila to MAC, they were always to hard to apply as I don't like to have to "warm it up" before being able to apply.
I've used pencils but always feel like I'm having to drag them over my lids and that the application is too uneven.
Enter Moire! The brush is the perfect size. The fluid glides on easily and evenly. I can build up if I want a thicker line but the thin line is perfect for me. It lasts all day long as is easily removed by MU remover or cleanser. I bought this in brown and would like another in green!

on 10/31/2007 3:34:00 PM

overall: this is the best eyeliner i've ever used. i have very oily, flat asian eyelids so nothing stays on for more than two hours. cake eyeliners, powder eyeliners, and pencil eyeliners just didn't work. this eyeliner stayed on for 12 hours with no fading, smudging, or flaking. this is amazing considering nothing else has ever worked for me. the only downside is that it doesn't come in brown so i got the black instead.
package: sleek, gold tube with brush applicator.
price: $29 USD

on 1/4/2003 2:51:00 PM

I wasn't particularly impressed with YSL liquid liners. It faded on me--though the color choices are nice. The pricetag is fairly hefty as well. I think many of the colors can be found in Urban Decay--which are about half the price.

on 10/11/2002 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

After I saw this beautiful shimmery emerald green eyeliner, I had to have it! The color is just stunning. The price is high, but I loved the green so much, I got it. Lasts all day long. The brush is a little flimsy so I use a push brush with it. I would not get this in black or navy because I have those colors in different brands but this unique green was worth it!