July 31, 2014 | 967 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Radiant

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2013 2:16:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Green, blue and silver circle (cannot tell if its hex because my eyes are tired!) glitters along with fine blue glitter in a clear base. I had hoped it would have been in a blue base, but that was not the case. Oh well. it is very pretty and I can find a blue base-or even a sheer white- to layer it over! Green base would work too...
It's a nice polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just couldn't resist, but it did only cost 99 cents after the Extra Bucks and coupon. Anyway, the glitter got me, what can I say? It's so pretty in the bottle! This is a clear polish with fine turquoise glitter and larger silver discs. I didn't even try to get it opaque on its own; that would probably take at least four coats which on general principle I refuse to do. FOUR COATS? I don't have the time or patience to wait for 4 coats to dry. Anyway, I layered a couple of coats over my China Glaze Avalanche. It's nice but hasn't really knocked my socks off, and I'm pretty sure I have a very similar polish in my stash someplace. Application was smooth and drying time was average.