Jane Iredale Glow Time BB Cream

3.6

Not tested on animals

I like this foundation. It's great to have a perfect color match. Most foundations are too dark on me. I have a NC10-15 neck, and NW20 face, so I have to match my foundation to my neck. I was not sure if I needed BB1 or BB3. Fortunately, if you email Jane Iredale they will send you samples in the mail. I found out I am a perfect match to BB1, a yellow based shade.

This BB cream has great coverage, like a medium to heavy coverage foundation. I like that. You don't need much product. I have to apply with a Real Techniques beauty blender sponge to blend it evenly over my face. I think that is the best application method. Wear is all day. Product did not have any smell that I could detect. I have oily combination skin, and did experience some oil breakthrough so have to blot during the day, but that is not unusual for me.

It is on the pricey side for foundation, but you get 1.7 oz, instead of the standard 1 oz. I plan to repurchase.

Love! It is everything I want to cover up my comodones, and more! It is thick but it does not bother me, a light florally smell...and no need to feel like it is bothering your skin because, it is very gentle and healthy as it contains vitamins and minerals.

I find it too dry, too thick & too heavy a consistency. It sat on my skin & was hard to blend it in. I have liked all the Jane Iredale foundations I've tried so far. Especially Amazing Base & pure pressed foundation. Just couldn't get a glow from using this & unfortunately have ended up putting it in the bin.

I am NC20 to NC25 with strong yellow undertone and the shade BB5 was the perfect match for me.
- It has a high coverage and it covers scars from blemishes and actual blemishes.
- What I love about this product is that it lasts forever on the skin. I have oily skin and generally nothing lasts on my face but this one does.
- It doesn't feel greasy or heavy on my oily skin.
- I have pretty sensitive skin and this bb cream/foundation doesn't irritate it at all.
- When I want a lighter coverage I just mix it with my moisturizer.
- A little bit goes a looooong way with this product.
- The only CON is that it shows up dry patches on my skin if I don't moisturize well my face before using it.

I highly recommend this product for people with sensitive skin and if you want to cover any acne scars.

This product is so excellent. I love the feeling of BB creams in general but a lot of them are too close to being the same as a tinted moisturizer, however this product was a pleasant surprise. It applies so easily with your fingers, perfectly blended in seconds. I've found with BB creams such as the products from Maybelline and Rimmel they often apply quite patchy. This product is full coverage but is by no means the same as a full coverage foundation, it doesn't apply heavily and is barely felt on the skin. I find that after a few minutes it sinks properly into the skin and features like freckles are still visible so it leaves a very natural finish. The finish is dewy as suggested by the name of the product but doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the face, and lasts all day. With most other BB creams I've noticed that if i touch my face at all throughout the day the product is gone by the end. This product minimizes pores, is water resistant, is completely vegan, and cruelty free. This is on the pricier side however I haven't found a BB cream up to the same standard at the drugstore, so I'm perfectly willing to repurchase.

I don't know, I love this stuff and at the same time I hate it. I am so torn, but for the price I think I need to move on and find something that I adore.

I love:
- That its a mineral foundation. Everyone who knows anything about skin (primarily my facialist) tells me I need to use good mineral foudation.
- Its FULL coverage. The name "BB Cream" is deceiving. This is a full on foundation that does great at covering my redness and skin imperfections.
- SPF is always a good thing
- Easy to apply and blend. The saleswoman told me to apply with my fingers, which I prefer.
- Packaging is cute and product is easy to dispense

I don't love:
- Biggest con is that I find I get shiny by mid morning. i blot and blot and blot, but by afternoon all the foundation is gone. I bought several different primers (including the Jane Iredale primer) and nothing keeps the product on! That's pretty much my only beef with the product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ohhhh my god. This product is incredible. Don't be fooled by it being called a "BB Cream". This is FULL coverage, all while still managing to be easy to blend and provide natural looking coverage. I have problematic, acne prone skin, and this doesn't irritate my skin nor break it out.
It's expensive at $48, but completely worth it, since it comes with a generous 1.7 fl oz and good-for-you ingredients.
If you have normal to dry skin, you will LOVE this. I have combination skin and as long as I set it with a powder i'm good to go. It doesn't look like makeup, it just looks like flawless, radiant skin. I love this product so much, that I've pushed all of my other foundations aside.
I have the shade BB#3 which is perfect for someone with fair skin and neutral-warm undertones. For reference, I was NC15 in MAC before I stopped using it, 1.0 in UD Naked Skin, 002 in Koh Gen Do Aqua, and Shell in Hourglass Hyaluronic Skin Tint.
Also, it comes in a squeeze tube, which makes it travel-friendly.
So basically, this product is perfect. I highly recommend it. I reviewed this product on my blog, jensbeautyplace.com if you want to check that out as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The coverage is amazing for this product. I'm sensitive to a lot of products, but not this one. I find by itself if can get a bit cake-y, so I set it with a powder. I have rosacea, so coverage is very important. Buying this from professional makeup stores makes it so the price doesn't effect me as much as others, but the regular price is high. One bottle lasts me over a year, though!! I find that balances everything out. My staple foundation.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really wanted this to work. The color BB6 is perfect for my NC20-25 skin and just a tiny bit blended with my fingers over my sunscreen gives great coverage for my tiny spots and veins but does not look masky (the key is to use very thin layers and go over problem areas). It's yellow enough to cover any redness but doesnt look like egg yolk once it settles and blends in. Lovely natural finish/not greasy. Coverage lasts all day, even in humid weather.

BUT... the ingredients are pure D I S A S T E R for me: Aloe vera, Cyclopentasiloxane ... UGH. Every time I wear this, no matter how scrupulously I double cleanse and use salicylic acid toner>>>a bit zit somewhere forms. I shoulda known!

Good coverage but too expensive.