October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Hemp Moisture High Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by jaquelnat

I had really high hopes for this balm as I quite enjoyed the Hemp Hand Protector from The Body Shop.
Aside from the strong herbal smell, the
product was very greasy upon application. It didn't feel like the product was sinking into my skin and I found myself wiping down my hands with a towel because of the greasy feeling. Plus, you would have to work with the product to make it soft/malleable in the tin as there would be a semi solid/waxy film on top of the product every next use.
I really wanted this product to work as it is not cheap but I ended accepted the loss and threw it out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a very thick, oily type cream, like Vaseline. It smells quite strongly but if you don't mind the scent of TBS hemp series, it's not too bad. It doesn't really sink into the skin but leaves a greasy film. Can't say it does wonders for my dry hands, but I bet it's the type of cream that works well for problematic areas like dry heals or elbows (haven't tried that myself though so can't say for sure).