November 22, 2014 | 1730 users online

Fragrances - Fruits & Passion - Eau de Fruits Vanille Ananas (Vanilla Pineapple)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful summer scent as it smells tropical with a hint of warm vanilla. The fragrance lasts quite a long time and I always get compliments and questions about the fragrance I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

It's a nostalgic thing, but this smells like my favorite Lifesavers flavor from the 5 fruit flavors...but much, much better. It's not sugar sweet like a candy, and it's a bit creamy from the vanilla. This is probably my favorite scent from the F&P line. I don't think these are stronger than EDC or maybe even EDT strength (they call them Eau de Fruits, so it's hard to tell), but it's delicious.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

One of my favorite scents from Fruits and Passion. I love the smell of Vanilla in general so I would make sense that I like this. the smell is a little hard to explain this is obviously more of a fruity fragrance.

Head note(s) Pineapple Juice, Orange, Lemon
Heart note(s) Sunny Mimosa, Grated Coconut
Base note(s) Warm Vanilla, White Patchouli

Every time I wear it, I would get compliments from both sex but mostly from the opposite sex!