Kett Sett Powder - compact

4.2

Talc, calcium carbonate, triethylhexanoin, methylparaben, propylparaben, ethylparaben, sodium dehydroacetate

on 3/21/2015 12:12:00 AM

im not getting the love with this pressed talc powder. i look ghostly white, like a flourescent white when using this. maybe good for daytime but not for night and def not for flash photos.

pressed talc powder that is expensive? no thanks. i wish i can return but nevermind.

on 6/22/2014 10:32:00 PM

Best best BEST setting powder ever! There's really nothing else to say about this product. I purchase this product online because I have been unable to find this locally. I was introduced this product by a good friend/Mua and I'm so happy he showed me this product. It's not like the mufe hd powder, this powder does not give me or my client any kind of flash back on photos. I apply just to set and then go over with colored powders and etc.

on 2/18/2013 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Was fortunate to be introduced to this at IMATS. Its so great, mattifies, does not destroy the coverage that foundation provides, does not go all over the place like loose powder, makes my make up withstand about 10-12 hours of New York weather and wear on my oily t zone. Zero texture or coverage, just mattifier. Must be patted on, not brushed on.

on 8/6/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have really come to love this powder. It is a pressed version of an HD powder (think of MUFE) but since in a cake form it is not nearly as messy which makes it much easier to control the coverage. I simply apply it with the enclosed circular sponge, pressing firmly - not swiping on the skin - and then dust on lightly again in a downward direction with a big, fluffy kabuki powder brush. It gives a wonderful, natural effect. The oil absorption properties are not that good, but I can easily use blotting papers to bring it back to a soft, matte finish. And it never cakes on my skin! After about 2 months of use, I have had no breakouts. Price is good (~$14), and the mirrored compact, while not glamorous, is sturdy and slim, which I appreciate. Kett products do not disappoint. The only consideration may be use on darker skin tones, not certain if it would look ashy or grey in these situations since it is pure white coming out of the pan, and somewhat the same on the skin until it is pressed in.

on 7/25/2012 10:28:00 AM

A truly matte, invisible, unchalky and silky soft finishing powder compact. I carry this with me always. Ideally I use a powder brush and press on my T-zone but if my purse is small, a flat powder puff gently rolled does the trick. Instantly mattifies without deadening the skin, feels soft and natural (not drying at all) and there is zero white coloring on my medium tan Asian NC30 skin. This is far better for my skin and combo complexion than MUFE HD powder. It also shoots beautifully and is going into my wedding day clutch. Love it.