October 20, 2014 | 1115 users online

Hair - Clairol - herbal essences honey i'm strong shampoo and conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Maple26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Made my hair oily and straw-like feeling. My hair normally feels very silky, soft and manageable after a shower so it was surprising that this shampoo had this affect. Regret using it and going to give it away. Good thing about it is that it smells nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 6:22:00 AM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love this shampoo. I wasn't expecting much as Herbal Essences shampoos never really worked for me in the past, by my hair loved this! First off, it smells delicious, I actually look forward to washing my hair when I use this. It is a creamy shampoo but washes out very well leaving little or no residue. It also makes my hair feel touchably soft. The only downside is it is very nourishing so can cause my hair to be a little bit more greasy than normal, but when this happens I just rotate a different shampoo back into my routine and then come back to this one. I've repurchased it four times already!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by lamis86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst shampoo ever !!! I used the hello hydration one before & it was ok but this one caused my hair to fall like crazy & I don't mean the normal shedding, what I am talking about is daramatic hair fall where full strands come out !!!
I will never try any product from Herbal Essences again after this horrible experience.
N.B: where I bought this shampoo it is calles (Bee Strong) but I cheked online and it is the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by DUURHH

This shampoo is my HG!

I've had problems with many shmpoos leaving this gritty, sticky residue on my hair that won't comb well! My hair also collects a lot of lint and debris due to the residue left by other shampoos (ex: head and shoulders).

When I first tried this shampoo, my hair felt light and free! It was no longer weighted down and the lint that would usually collect on my comb was NO MORE!!

This is a great product and I highly recommend it.

P.S., for your reference, I have long asian hair. Good Luck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by indigopurple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I usually tend to lean towards the mantra of "more expensive = the better the product". Ive found that with using this shampoo/ conditioner additionally with a great all rounder treatment, my hair is soft and strong. Id definitely recommended this product, it smells amazing, does what it says it does and is cheap!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I've only used the conditioner in this range (it's called Bee Strong in the UK) so can't vouch for the shampoo, but I thought the conditioner was lovely. It conditioned my hair nicely, left it feeling soft and smelling amazing and unlike other herbal essences conditioners I've tried, this was quite thick so I didn't have to use loads to feel like I'd properly conditioned my hair. Meaning it lasted a long time too! The only downside I can think of was that the flip-top lid on mine broke off, so I had to be careful when storing it to ensure none of the product dripped out of the bottle when it wasn't in use.

I can't remember how much I paid for this, but given it's usually on offer somewhere (Boots and Superdrug in the UK spring to mind) you'd probably easily pick this up for under 3.00 a bottle. It's worth a try just for the scent (reminded me very much of Love Heart sweets!).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Zeavolla

Not one to usually buy hair products from anywhere except the salon and for good reason.. This is truly awful. Elastic/dry feeling hair. Get what you pay for I guess..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by GingerInvasion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this stuff yesterday, and so far, I'm impressed. It smells really nice, and so far, I haven't noticed any of the dryness that I read about from most reviews on here. It could be, though, that this is because I leave in conditioner for about 5 minutes, before rinsing.
I did notice, however, that not as much hair came out when I brushed. I've been worried about how much hair my brush collects, as I have rather thin hair already. I'm hopeful that my words won't betray me, as I really like it so far.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:02:00 AM More reviews by xtina84

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A shame as I bought this on special it promised 10x stronger hair in one wash. The shampoo dries my hair then the conditioner that is so thick I really gotta squeeze to get it out feels silky in until you wash it out. No I have used joico k pack if you have the money that's what I prefer. HOWEVER I found SUNSILK to leave my hair nice and silky so I will be sticking to that.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Dumpliings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

As someone who has just begun to test out new shampoo's and hair products, I was looking for something cheap and efficient.

Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong worked miracles the first day I tried it. The smell was great and my hair was soo soft and bouncy. Sadly, that effect lasted only on my first use. I used the shampoo and conditioner for about a couple more months, just to finish the bottles, and I could tell that my hair was gradually getting so much more duller and dryer, and there was a lot of build up in my hair. Pretty soon, even the scent was starting to bother me.

I wouldn't really reccommend this product to anyone. I'm glad I switched to another shampoo & conditioner, as now my hair is back to being the way I like it. :)