Infinite Skin-Eternal Cleanser-Anti-Aging Enhancement Cleanser

4.5

Deionized Water, Glycolic Acid, Caprylic Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Urea, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Vera, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Menthol, Eucalyptus Extract, Chamomile Extract, Lavender Extract

on 7/28/2015 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I've been using this for months now, and like it so far. It did make me break out initially, and still makes my skin very oily, but all exfoliation does. I use it daily at night, and if needed, once a week with Aluminium Oxide Crystals to help mechanically slough off any dry areas. I'm 43, with fair, combination skin.

on 7/24/2012 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a glycolic cleanser I purchased on Amazon after extensive research looking for a glycolic cleanser that actually had glycolic acid at the top of the ingredient list.

The second ingredient after water in theis cleanser is glycolic acid. It stings a bit when applied to damp skin but does a wonderful job of keeping your skin looking fresh and smoothing out fine lines.

I am on my second bottle of this, I use it daily and have had no problems with breakouts or irritation.

If you are looking for a gentle glycolic cleanser that actually does help with fine lines and exfoiliation, this is the one!