April 17, 2014 | 1702 users online

Mascara - Pupa - Pupalash Energizer Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by anna95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My parents bought me this mascara in Milan, and i completely fell in love with it. The packaging is fine, nothing spectacular but definetely not ugly either. I have really long lashes, but they are quite thing so whenever I'm looking for a mascara i want volume, not length. If you are like that too, i would suggest to get this one right away! it's very similar to the loreal voluminous mascara, but with this i can get even closer to the root of my lashes. Overall i love this mascara ALOT :)

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by Rexanma

My friend bought a fake version of this Mascara and I really loved it, while visiting Milano, I bought the original version and will definitely not buy it again. its expensive and doesn't do what is says, the lashes are not longer, the volume is ok. don't reccomend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by makiyazh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Grey

I tried Pupa's Flexilash mascara, and loved it, so I thought that I would try this one too. It's supposed to increase lash growth (they claim 2.5 times longer lashes). I can't comment on that because I didn't use it long enough. It's a very watery mascara that takes a long time to dry. If you want volume, you need to apply about 3 coats. I've gone back to using Flexilash instead. This one just didn't suit me.