July 28, 2014 | 1099 users online

Powder - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dqzhuzi

I have already purchased another one. :) And I still love it! I think I will continue using it until mac never sells them (hopefully not!!!!) They actually don't stay on my combination skin that well, but I love the look on my face even after my nose starts getting oily. The best thing with mac is they always has perfect color for me. I love this one also because its coverage, it's not that full coverage so it doesn't give me a cakey look. Just right there! And it's also very convenient to apply them with brush, it's perfect for me when I need to get up very early and don't have much time to put foundation and then setting powder....Anyway, I love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by stinkz66

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

personally I do not like it, I told the rep I wanted coverage and I have oily skin... she said I could wear it alone or over makeup so I returned the foundation I bought as well (which did cover up oil), she also just kept trying to sell me more products...I had one powder from bare minerals that covered and did everything all in one (just wrong color) . My first Mac purchase and Im taking pictures this weekend with my fiancé, Im sure its great for some peoples skin :-( I don't recommend it alone wear. Next ill try there match foundation...Im just trying out all makeup brands to find the right fit.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/25/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went in to purchase MAC studio fix foundation and was recommended to use this powder over it. When I first used it, I remember thinking to myself how "natural looking" this product is because I couldn't even feel it on my face..or tell that I was putting something on. I noticed that it took quite a few applications for SOMETHING to show up.

Over time, little to no product came out for it. I don't know if that's how all of the powders are or if I just got a sucky batch. It seems like over time, I was able to get less and less. Right now when I attempt to use it, NOTHING comes out. Even when I rub my fingers across it, NOTHING. I feel like the first layer may have dried off so I tried scraping it and all I got was a flakey mess afterwards. Kind of sad considering how pricey they are. I have about 75% left. So sad.

Definitely will not be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:18:00 PM More reviews by christinamariehollis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this powder. I use it over top of my liquid foundation, usually as a setting powder. It gives the most natural looking finish. I would say its light coverage, probably buildable to medium coverage. I apply this with an elf powder flat top kabuki brush and I just pat it I'm and then buff it out slightly. Medium Plus is the perfect shade for my NC25 skin tone. At first I didn't think I was going to like this because it has the slightest bit of shimmer in it. But once applied the shimmer isn't noticeable at all. I haven't had any breakouts from this. The only reason I took off a lippie is because I feel like it doesn't have the best staying power. I feel like after 4 hours or so I need to reapply. But overall it's an amazing powder and I'm thoroughly impressed. I would repurchase and recommend in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by tgawron2233

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a long time now. I use it over my liquid foundation. It makes my skin look so smooth and my makeup will last all day (doesn't sink in). It doesn't block my pores or break me out. My daughter came home and mentioned how great this powder was so I bought her one too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

I love this sooooo muccccch ! It's those items that can give you a light coverage or a full coverage . Yes it's on the pricier side but trust me it's perfect !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by sroben

This is my HG powder! I absolutely love it. I use my MAC 182 brush to buff it over my liquid foundation and works really well! My makeup doesn't melt off in the middle of the day anymore after using this. I recommend to have one of the MAC employees match your shade for you - they willingly did it for me and I couldn't have asked for a better match to my skin. GREAT product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Nikki16519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG powder for over 2 years now. I use this to set my foundation or tinted moisturizer. It also works by itself to give a little coverage all on its own. What sets this apart from other powders for me is that famous skin like glow the MAC MSFN imparts. So lovely. It never looks cakey or obvious. I use the Ecotools finishing brush and only need a very small amount to set my whole face. It doesn't make me oily or dry me out. I avoided this powder for years because it contains one of my skin's absolute least favorite ingredients, Isopropyl Palmitate. Thankfully, I have no issues with this powder breaking me out. It is a little pricey, but I will get at least 2 years out of one compact so I don't have a problem with the cost. I also wish there was a mirror included in the compact. I have repurchased this in my summer shade. I am about NC30 and medium plus works great for me (started out using this in Light for winter NC15 skin).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Sarahjuang

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this powder but it's pretty standard I don't think you can really go wrong in powders because they don't have very much coverage but I like this one because it gives my skin dimension and it doesn't make me look like I'm wearing any of makeup. I would buy it again because it looks a little better than other powders on my skin but I don't think that buying a drugstore powder would be that big of a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by AishaPerkim

I'm abit obsessed with MAC products and i love this product in particular. Firstly the product lasts you for ages and makes skin look matte with a healthy glow at the same time. I use this after foundation to set it and it works really well especially if you buff it into the skin. I would recommend this to everyone who wears a full face of make up as i do and as a whole with it my skin looks really good (i dont have good skin without make up).