April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by andonthatnote

My absolute favorite mascara! Sure, the brush is huge, but with a little patience you can build up amazing, soft, flake free lashes. I love that it stays soft all day and doesn't *feel* like you're wearing anything. Plus Rimmel no longer conducts 3rd party animal testing, so I can buy this guilt-free!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love my lash accelerator. So I tried this and I'm not really impressed. My lashes are long but very light and not rather thick. I always curl them first now. This mascara doesn't hold curl. I do love that it's a soft touch through the day and they don't feel crunchy but it just won't hold them up. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:55:00 AM More reviews by itsjodytime

This is my new favourite mascara! It volumises and lengthens without clumping or looking too spider-y. It doesn't smudge at all unless I don't curl my lashes. It also holds a curl quite well. Love this mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

I love this mascara! It adds the best volume I have ever had from a mascara. It does not flake or smudge and holds a curl. The only bad part is the wand, it is alittle big. So this might not be good for someone with smaller eyes. As of now this is my HG mascara because the INCREDIBLE volume I get from it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never normally buy rimmel mascara but as I was searching this particular mascara had very positive reviews and were bragging about how much this is their new favorite mascara ,

Con:
Not hypoallergenic which I would prefer bc im a contact lens wearer
the brush is way to large
to wet
doesn't come in waterproof
lashes fall down right away
gets EVERYWHERE around eye

Pro:
my lashes are already quite long so its very difficult to find a mascara that actually lengthens
separation is nice
no flaking
no clumps
I like to use for bottom bc I don't like a lot of mascara on the bottom so I just put on not even one full coat and it looks very nice

I would try other rimmel mascaras but I don't think I would repurchase this

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Mjmj1211meagan

This mascara is my 100% favorite mascara ever!!! It has a build-able volume formula which is very helpful to me because I love to apply a ton of mascara everyday to help bring out my big eyes an make them the center or attention :) this mascara has a rather plain black packaging which almost made me stray away from buying it but I am super glad I did because if I wouldn't have tried it then I never would have found the greyest mascara ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

I generally hate huge brush mascaras, and this one is H-U-G-E. However, it's not a dealbreaker here for me. This produces a plush, volumized look. Really dark at the roots then soft and feathery at the tips. Really beautiful look--not like the black sticks for lashes that a lot of volumizing mascaras seem to create. It is not clumpy, does not weigh my lashes down, and holds a curl. Maybe the Lycra thing is just a gimmick but that is what sells me on it--I love that my lashes are so soft and flexible and not hard and crunchy. If I was only going to have one mascara in my collection, I probably wouldn't pick this one because I like to be able to be very detailed and precise on the lower lashes, but.....since I always have a bunch of mascaras kicking around, I will probably repurchase this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this from my cousin who lives in UK. I don't like it nor hate it. I think the formula was too wet, so if you have straight long thick lashes like me, this mascara probably will weigh down your lashes. Plus, mine was non-waterproof version, so it gave me panda eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by AlexisTarantino

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is probably the most perfect mascara I have ever bought in my 16 years of existence on this earth. It stays on all day, doesn't flake or smudge and is super bold. I actually looked at the reviews on here before I used it.
The big brush is more helpful than people make it out to be, it gets most of your lashes but you know those pesky inner lashes hate to get mascara on them.
It makes me look like I have false lashes on and I didn't even know how long my lashes could look until I used this mascara. It's my favorite and I will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by lushblush

I love this mascara! I use it all the time! It gives me dramatic, extra long lashes on the first coat! The second coat makes me look like I'm wearing falsies. I have no cons for this mascara, it never fails to give me huge, black, dramatic and volumised lashes! I re-purchase this everytime I run out!