February 1, 2015 | 1240 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 2:32:00 AM More reviews by kdf1120

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it. It's great on my combination skin; hydrates dehydrated areas on my face very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2015 5:41:00 PM More reviews by Melodically

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after trying the version for oily/normal skin (which I love) because my skin needs more moisture in the winter. It did moisturize my skin well but it caused some minor breakouts.
I switched back to the green one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2015 2:58:00 AM More reviews by omgbaxxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cost a little under seven dollars at Walmart. It comes in a little glass tub, which is the perfect vessel for the product type. It is a thin gel that absorbs within seconds. I bought it after hearing how well the other formula works, and I have to say, I'm impressed. I get really dry, flakey skin from my acne face wash. It gets worse in the winter months, and my nostrils take the brunt of it. This gel is absolutely amazing. It gets all of my dry patches all hydrated and normal looking. It isn't greasy, and the smell is pleasant, yet light. My skin is a bit picky, but I haven't noticed any poor reaction since starting to use the gel. Another nice, unexpected benefit is that the gel is cool at application, which diminishes puffiness in my face. Definitely worth a trip to the store!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by alywesney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product form Walmart it costs $6.97. It is 1.7 oz. The directions say: Gently apply every morning and night to face. So it is fairly simple.
This product is said to, "Intensely lock-in moisture and soothe dry skin for 24 hours" and this is completely true! I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time. This was the first gel moisturizer I've tried and I absolutely love it!
I use this product every night and try to use it every morning, but sometimes I forget.
A little bit of this product goes a long, long way.
The product comes in a very cute little jar and is a baby pink color. It smells very nice! and is very light on the skin. It is also an oil-free product so it just absorbs into your skin and does not make you look oily what so ever.
I give this product 2 thumbs up and recommend it to anyone with dry skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by sofiarnold526

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this product! Only a couple of minutes my skin already felt 3x as soft and hydrated than before I applied it. I use it twice a day after I exfoliate and my skin is better then ever. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry or combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by ericaphillips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Coming out of winter, I had dry, flaky, bumpy skin. I thought I wouldn't like this product because it seemed sticky. It dries great and I'm able to apply it before my make up, I also don't have to use a primer anymore. I only have dry skin in the winter and will probably not use this year round. Will definitely repurchase though.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Terbear16862

I thought I liked this at first because it felt lightweight but it leaves me feeling like my face is sticky. It also does not provide near enough moisture for something that is called moisture rescue and made for dry skin. In the long run it dried my skin out more.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by beautyqueenstylebaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturizer about 3-4 months ago and it actually works most of the time. I know it's made for dry skin but after after washing and toning with an oil eliminating face wash and toner, it's really helpful. It absorbs quickly, but I really don't recommend using it on a hot day because it just melts into oil on your face. For me, I get really flaky at the edge of my nose and this moisturizer doesnt really fix it as well or as quick enough as I wish it did. It gets sticky though and it stay on your fingers like plastic film. The scent isn't even overpowering or at least I hardly smell anything. Overall, it is a really good moisturizer. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:39:00 PM More reviews by Lo08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I buy this when I'm feeling too cheap to spend $45 on my favourite Clinique moisturizer. It basically does the same thing as Clinique, but at a much lower cost. I think I pay $10 at Wal Mart, it might be $12.95 at drug stores. It makes my skin feel refreshed, clean and light without dragging it down, but if you have any dry spots on your skin (like after a shower), you will need to apply 2-3 coats of this stuff to those areas. It smells nice, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by OhAlejandra

I have dry to normal skin, and I love this product. It feels very refreshing when I apply it to my face. Most of the time my face feels tight, but when I use this my face feels great! I would recommend this product and would buy again.