Garnier Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin

3.6

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanote, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Chlorphenesin, CI 14700/Red 4, Dimethiconol, Menthoxypropandediol, Nymphaea Alba Extract/Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Panthenol, Pyrus Malus Water(apple fruit water), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance

It dry my skin out, I have normal to dry skin type, it doesn't moisturize at all, I don't like it, it's waste of money! I don't recommend this at all.

on 4/22/2015 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

ONLY THIS. I have only used this moisturizer, after I discovered it, for 3 years. And I have no complaints, at all. It is super gentle, and cooling, which is a great appeal for me, having sensitive skin prone to redness. Sometimes I even get, what I call, ghost pimples (red itchy spots that come suddenly on the face, then subside again, almost like a mosquito bite). But when I dab a little of this moisturizer on, they quickly fade. It doesn't leave a tacky feeling on my skin after use. And it certainly doesn't have that lotion like feel that Ive found with many moisturizers. This Gel has suited me best, is cooling, and refreshing to the skin. Id recommend this moisturizer, or its counterpart, to anyone!

on 3/15/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up because of a coupon a few days ago and am still formulating an opinion on it. My first impression is that it's a very cooling gel that dries very quickly but still moisturizes. I will say it doesn't smell good and doesn't smell bad....odd smell. It's a good product for the price of 9 dollars but I wish I would have sprung for my tried and true Clinique lotion. It gets the job done though!

This is an ok moisturizer for me. It moisturizes but I don't really feel like it's improving my skin at all. It works just for when you first put it on.

on 1/16/2015 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this after trying the version for oily/normal skin (which I love) because my skin needs more moisture in the winter. It did moisturize my skin well but it caused some minor breakouts.
I switched back to the green one.

on 1/7/2015 2:58:00 AM

This cost a little under seven dollars at Walmart. It comes in a little glass tub, which is the perfect vessel for the product type. It is a thin gel that absorbs within seconds. I bought it after hearing how well the other formula works, and I have to say, I'm impressed. I get really dry, flakey skin from my acne face wash. It gets worse in the winter months, and my nostrils take the brunt of it. This gel is absolutely amazing. It gets all of my dry patches all hydrated and normal looking. It isn't greasy, and the smell is pleasant, yet light. My skin is a bit picky, but I haven't noticed any poor reaction since starting to use the gel. Another nice, unexpected benefit is that the gel is cool at application, which diminishes puffiness in my face. Definitely worth a trip to the store!

on 11/17/2014 7:47:00 AM

I bought this product form Walmart it costs $6.97. It is 1.7 oz. The directions say: Gently apply every morning and night to face. So it is fairly simple.
This product is said to, "Intensely lock-in moisture and soothe dry skin for 24 hours" and this is completely true! I have very dry skin and have been looking for a good moisturizer for a long time. This was the first gel moisturizer I've tried and I absolutely love it!
I use this product every night and try to use it every morning, but sometimes I forget.
A little bit of this product goes a long, long way.
The product comes in a very cute little jar and is a baby pink color. It smells very nice! and is very light on the skin. It is also an oil-free product so it just absorbs into your skin and does not make you look oily what so ever.
I give this product 2 thumbs up and recommend it to anyone with dry skin!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I loved this product! Only a couple of minutes my skin already felt 3x as soft and hydrated than before I applied it. I use it twice a day after I exfoliate and my skin is better then ever. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry or combination skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Coming out of winter, I had dry, flaky, bumpy skin. I thought I wouldn't like this product because it seemed sticky. It dries great and I'm able to apply it before my make up, I also don't have to use a primer anymore. I only have dry skin in the winter and will probably not use this year round. Will definitely repurchase though.

on 5/17/2014 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I thought I liked this at first because it felt lightweight but it leaves me feeling like my face is sticky. It also does not provide near enough moisture for something that is called moisture rescue and made for dry skin. In the long run it dried my skin out more.

Popular Moisturizers