October 25, 2014 | 1400 users online

Bronzers - Revlon - PhotoReady Bronzer - 100 Bronzed & Chic

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance after seeing Emily (Beauty Broadcast) rave about it. I tend to like most of the Revlon products I've tried, and this is no exception. It is a nice, matte bronzer with 4 shades to choose from or blend, and it is very pigmented. Not muddy or orange. The shades vary from a light golden brown to a dark brown. I am NW15 and I typically stick to the lightest 2 shades, although sometimes I do mix in a bit of the darker 2. I use this for contouring, and it works great for that. My only gripe is the packaging, which is huge compared to the amount of product. Half of the tray is taken up by the brush it came with, which I never even use and will probably throw away. Other than the packaging though, this is a fantastic drugstore bronzer (even made in Italy!) and worth purchasing. I would definitely repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The best thing about this bronzer for me is that it's MATTE. I don't want shimmer on my face for an everyday look (I do like it for the evenings occasionally). Great choice of four colors, comes with a good contouring brush.
One problem I am having with it - it started to chip and crumble after only a month of using it even though I didn't drop it or anything (but that happened to me with several other compact bronzers before). That's the only reason I am rating it 4 out of 5. Still worth trying it if you are looking for a matte, not expensive bronzer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by Xenaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Amazing Quality and highly pigmented. It has four shades which helps you customize the required shade for which part of the day or different parts of your face.
I love the packaging and the brush that comes with it.

Although it is a drugstore product it costs about 36 AUD (if I am not mistaken) which I find is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I'm in love with the Revlon Photo Ready Bronzer ... I love how it comes in 4 colors . I don't use the darkest one which is on the bottom left but other than that I love the color . I use the 2 light colors on the top because mixing those two colors give me a nice glow on my face . I bought it for $3.50 at Big Lots . This is something I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once again something I love so much that works so well for me is discontinued. I should have bought more than one. I don't get lucky enough to get out to the stores much anymore so Im sure even big lots will be out when I get to go there. Anyhow now for the review and no more pitty party for me. This bronzer is absolutely positively my favorite matte bronzer, it has 4 different tones of bronze so it could work for a lot of different skintones. It works great as a contour and even at regular price was a bargain. I paid ten bucks. It goes on smooth and is great for a professional bronzed look. Wish I could repurchase but I guess I will ration the one I have.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This is a beautiful bronzer, I love it! My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't have any shimmer, it's completely matte. I like that because it doesn't "compete" with my highlighter when I choose to wear one, also I already have an oily T-Zone so I seldom use shimmery products on my face anyway, just on my eyes and lips. I also like how this doesn't come off as the slightest bit orange on my MAC NW20 skin tone, it seems to be a completely neutral soft brown color and hasn't made be break out in the last few weeks I've been using it. For the price this was a steal as well, I got it for $3 at my local Big Lots. I can see myself hitting pan on this and I highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday at big lots for 3.00, Im med/olive skin tone with yellow..
this was a tad to orange on me....but I only used the first two colors...

I think I will stick with my H/e bronzers

UPDATE. I have used this now for a few days, and it VERY ORANGE on me and blotchie and muddy looking, does now blend...

Looks awful on me....it went in the trash can today, I dont want to junk up my makeup
stach..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by walkerm25

I love love love this bronzer! the only thing was that now i use it alot it starts to chip, which is not a big deal because it was cheap (maybe $6). But overall, i love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I just got this bronzer and I'm already in love.i got it because I saw a beauty blogger rave about it.i love how matte it is and how it's not orange.its a very natural bronzed look and I love the brush that comes with it,it really does get into the cheek bone for that chiseled look.best thing is I got it for $3.50 at big lots!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MizzMuneca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful bronzer but I'm sad to say this breaks me out each time I wear it. I searched everywhere to find it and had high hopes since there aren't many ingredients in it but alas, I was left with under the skin bumps on my cheeks and hairline (only places I applied it). My skin hates everything so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised but it had great reviews. Ugh, I hate my sensitive, clog prone skin...

Ingredients:

Talc, dimethicone, silica, myristyl trisiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl methicone, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, zeolite, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, blah blah

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No