April 21, 2014 | 970 users online

Bronzers - Revlon - PhotoReady Bronzer - 100 Bronzed & Chic

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Paulawaulaa

I'm in love with the Revlon Photo Ready Bronzer ... I love how it comes in 4 colors . I don't use the darkest one which is on the bottom left but other than that I love the color . I use the 2 light colors on the top because mixing those two colors give me a nice glow on my face . I bought it for $3.50 at Big Lots . This is something I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Once again something I love so much that works so well for me is discontinued. I should have bought more than one. I don't get lucky enough to get out to the stores much anymore so Im sure even big lots will be out when I get to go there. Anyhow now for the review and no more pitty party for me. This bronzer is absolutely positively my favorite matte bronzer, it has 4 different tones of bronze so it could work for a lot of different skintones. It works great as a contour and even at regular price was a bargain. I paid ten bucks. It goes on smooth and is great for a professional bronzed look. Wish I could repurchase but I guess I will ration the one I have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

This is a beautiful bronzer, I love it! My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't have any shimmer, it's completely matte. I like that because it doesn't "compete" with my highlighter when I choose to wear one, also I already have an oily T-Zone so I seldom use shimmery products on my face anyway, just on my eyes and lips. I also like how this doesn't come off as the slightest bit orange on my MAC NW20 skin tone, it seems to be a completely neutral soft brown color and hasn't made be break out in the last few weeks I've been using it. For the price this was a steal as well, I got it for $3 at my local Big Lots. I can see myself hitting pan on this and I highly recommend it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this yesterday at big lots for 3.00, Im med/olive skin tone with yellow..
this was a tad to orange on me....but I only used the first two colors...

I think I will stick with my H/e bronzers

UPDATE. I have used this now for a few days, and it VERY ORANGE on me and blotchie and muddy looking, does now blend...

Looks awful on me....it went in the trash can today, I dont want to junk up my makeup
stach..

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by walkerm25

I love love love this bronzer! the only thing was that now i use it alot it starts to chip, which is not a big deal because it was cheap (maybe $6). But overall, i love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

I just got this bronzer and I'm already in love.i got it because I saw a beauty blogger rave about it.i love how matte it is and how it's not orange.its a very natural bronzed look and I love the brush that comes with it,it really does get into the cheek bone for that chiseled look.best thing is I got it for $3.50 at big lots!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by MizzMuneca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such a beautiful bronzer but I'm sad to say this breaks me out each time I wear it. I searched everywhere to find it and had high hopes since there aren't many ingredients in it but alas, I was left with under the skin bumps on my cheeks and hairline (only places I applied it). My skin hates everything so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised but it had great reviews. Ugh, I hate my sensitive, clog prone skin...

Ingredients:

Talc, dimethicone, silica, myristyl trisiloxane, polymethylsilsesquioxane, calcium aluminum borosilicate, caprylyl methicone, isopropyl titanium triisostearate, zeolite, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid. May contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, blah blah

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new fav bronzer! There are 2 makeup products that I love to try many of - foundation and bronzer. I have quite a few so I know what I like best. Firstly it needs to be matte which Bronzed and Chic is. And secondly the tone needs to suit my skin which this does (it's a bonus that you can customize your shade). It's also really nicely pigmented so you don't need to apply a crap load but it still blends beautifully without being patchy. Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Becky701

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never write reviews but after reading the comments on here for this bronzer I wanted to write one! I purchased this due to the positive comments on here and I really agree with how good it is! I've been using Mac bronzers and was going to purchase Nars Laguna - however this looked a bit muddy on my skin. This bronzer is so smooth and silky and looks really natural on my skin, I like a matte finish too so it's perfect! As others said the brush is useless, I use my own and the packaging feels slightly cheap - so I hope the powder doesn't break! I really recommend this if you need a bronzer that's good value for money!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pinkandlipstick18

This is a great product. Its matte, last long and i can use it both for a day or night look. Its perfect. Although i usually dont use the brush they give with it. I rather prefer a bigger brush covering more area in an E manner. Love it totally!