April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #234 Split Fibre Eye Blending Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this as much as my 217 brush - they are very much alike, but it's nice to apply with the synthetic side and then blend the colors out with the natural hair side :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A limited edition brush that I love so much that I now own 3. It's a slightly tapered, dome edged, and slightly fluffy brush that is similar to the shape of a MAC 217. The 234 is one hard work working, versatile, and multitasking brush. The synthetic side (white/beige bristles) does an amazing job of applying cream products (such as cream eye shadows and concealers) and also powder products too. Whereas the natural side (black/brown bristles) does an amazing job of blending or buffing out products, plus applying powder products too. This brush doesn't shed, is densely packed, but soft, washes well, and retains its shape. High quality brush, but sadly limited edition and I do hope MAC will re-promote it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Do8666

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased this brush from the Semi-precious collection. It is a limited edition duo fiber/ split fibre blending brush. It is best used with mineralized eye shadows, pigments, or shadows with a lot of glitter. I use the white side to pat on the shadow, and the dark side to blend. I find that using this brush causes less fallout from the shadows, and it is much more convenient than using multiple brushes. It is easy to clean. And it is a great addition to my collection. in fact, I recently purchased two backups online, unfortunately I had to pay almost double the price for each, but still very worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by audmac

I was drawn to this brush when a SA at MAC drug me over to the display. It looked really unique and when she said one side was for applying and the other for blending I thought that it was a great idea since I love multi-purpose items. I got both this brush and the 128 split fibre cheek brush. I was really amazed by how soft this brush is- WOW! It feels so nice and gentle on my lids. I find that it applies just the right amount of color and I dont get any fall out either. I apply shadows with the black side and blend with the other but I think both sides blend prettty well to be honest. I love using this brush and will probably get a back up!