September 1, 2014 | 2026 users online

Hair Treatments - Sachajuan Hair Repair

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by ameliatyc

I had to come to the defence of this product when I saw some poor ratings. To me, it's better than Aveda's Dry Remedy. I leave it in my hair for 10-15 minutes with a shower cap on. It leaves my hair moisturized and light. Each bottle comes with a pump which is great for everyday use but not so good for travelling. My favourite hair masque so far.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

This does absolutely nothing for my hair. I actually think it smells good, but my hair is still dry and brittle after using 7 pumps of it and leaving it on for a minimum of 10 minutes. If it hadn't sat on my shelf for a while before I used it, I would have returned it. Alberto VO5 hot oil treatment is under $10 and works much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great hair mask. My 2A hair has been really puffy and dry from the cold weather and this makes soft and silky and it smells fantastic. I love the scent, can't say that enough.. Very clean and sophisticated. Not like any other scent I've encountered. Comes in a fantastic pump bottle. Very lovely, simplistic packaging. Great product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm torn about this product and I'm not sure if I'll be returning it. The pros: It makes my hair bouncy, healthy, shiny, and adds moisture and volume and doesn't weigh it down in the least. The cons: It's expensive and This. stuff. STINKS. You know it's bad when your 5-yr-old tells you that you "smell like Grandpa." This stuff smells exactly like my 70-yr-old dad, who smokes cigars habitually and tries to cover the smell with lots of cologne that was popular in the 1980s. It's horrible. Not to mention that my husband does not want to be kissing on his father-in-law so he's not thrilled with it either. Why would the manufacturer think we want to smell like old men? Sachajuan, if you're reading this, we're girly and we like to smell that way!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No