October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Body Scrubs - Neutrogena - Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Warming Treatment

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by bloch123

This was a impulse buy and I really liked what the salesgirl said and what the box reads. My skin is really oily and my blackheads dont come out easily. I have just tried this once and THIS WORKS !!! On applying it within 2 seconds I could feel the heat. It really warms up and after massaging your face with it for mere 20-30 seconds and then washing it. You can see a difference my skin is clearer. Though I did remove some blackheads from my blackhead remover. But this was just the first use. Im pretty sure it will get better. I also bought the deep clean scrub and toner with it. To make it a complete package. But you can also just buy this if you have any scrub or toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by schixzotic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product is FANTASTIC. It really warms up to 40 deg C when you rub it on your skin and I can feel all the nasty little blackheads being washed out! The idea is to open your pores a little so that the blackhead eliminating ingredients can go in and dissolve the blackheads (I think). It seems to work for me and is very reasonably priced, so.. HG HG HG!