November 24, 2014 | 1989 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - False Lash Telescopic

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

This mascara is amazing! it gives you instant length, instant definition, all without clumping! It's been in my staple for years, It's soo great!
It's better then any other mascara I've tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by boredtotears1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent mascara -seriously, I have tried them all & even have a new Chanel one in my makeup bag that Ive barely used because I keep repurchasing this one.
For the money it's excellent value , gives really good length , natural looking volume & doesn't clump ( I usually do 1 thorough coat you can build up layers for more wow factor)
My only criticism is that the packaging looks a bit cheap & nasty but it does the job well & is less than a tenner so ill live with that (besides I always have the Chanel one for taking out with me!)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

So in the UK I think the excellent L'Oreal Telescopic waterproof formula mascara has been discontinued. I'm so disappointed, its easily the best waterproof mascara I've ever used! I think the False Lash waterproof is touted officially as it's new replacement. I've been using it daily for two months now, and it is very similar to Telescopic waterproof. It separates my lashes, lengthens them decently and most importantly, holds the curl all day long. 2 coats does the trick for me, anymore and I think you get that crunchy feel to your lashes. If you have short lashes like me, you'll need another (waterproof) mascara to add volume and thickness.

I think that it is a good enough replacement, the only real difference is the brush. Telescopic waterproof has a comb brush whilst False Lash effect has a lot more plastic bristles. It is very waterproof, and is very hard to remove, just like Telescopic waterproof - but nothing a good oil-based remover can't tackle.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Selphia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic WP mascara.
It holds my curl and adds volume however it leaves little clumps on lashes and there is a slight burning sensation from the formula while applying. Not allergic to it but not pleasant to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by daoriax

First try was a disapointment, but the second time I curled my eyelashes before applying the mascara. Gives wonderful separation and definition and lenght. The minus is volume but I can live with that. Easy to apply and very good brush that reslly feels like it is going along every lash instead of clumping into a mess, I like appreciate that!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:29:00 AM More reviews by MilaJH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara. I really like it. Quickly builds up. Lengthens and volumises, too. Makes them long and fluttery. Not sure if I love it as much as I love the maybelline illegal length fibre one, but it's pretty good.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice wet formula that dries fast. Easy to build up. Like the fourpoint brush, though it dispenses too much product at a time for my lashes.

I will not repurchase because it irritates my eyes like nothing else. I can put this on after work (if I havent been wearing makeup) and in to hours my eyes will dry out and itch. It brand new, and Im not putting it on the waterline or into my eyes...

Really don't like that. Back to Korres I go..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I have mixed feelings with this mascara. The first stroke I applied to my lashes I thought wow, but the only problem is this mascara isn't build-able. After you apply another coat the lashes can start to look flakey and clumpy, but saying that it does make your lashes slightly longer and does give volume and defines lashes but be careful how many coats you apply as you can end up with spider leg lashes! I also did notice that when you use eye lash curlers after the curl doesn't hold.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Mellymoomar

Not a huge fan of this mascara, for what it is and what I paid for it its not worth it in my opinion. In my past experiences with L'Oreal mascara I have usually been fairly pleased but this one is a let down, I don't like the plastic wand, it is too thin and doesn't give me any volume no matter how many coats I apply. Also, I can still see the blue colour of the wand despite having used the mascara several times, so it makes me feel like it hasn't got much product on it which is possibly why it isn't making any difference. On the positive side it is waterproof, very black and doesn't smudge or flake off, but it can look a bit clumpy. Overall I wouldn't by this again purely because I like my lashes to be long and voluptuous and this mascara for me really didn't do that. Definitely better ones out there in terms of drugstore mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by Tazoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best drugstore mascaras. The wand is amazing it's thin and flexible it grasps each lash and ensures root to tip coverage. I curl my lashes and use about 3 coats it works wonders on lengthening but also adds volume without looking clumpy.