August 22, 2014 | 1169 users online

Polishes - OPI - Come to Poppy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by peachluck

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shade was on my wish list for a while then I finally got it but it just didn't suit me. It seemed too bright, almost a neon coral pink. The formula was excellent though, very opaque and full coverage could be achieved in one coat. I would recommend it for summer and for tanned complexions.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this color! I wish it wasn't a limited edition. I bought the mini set and I can no longer get any product out of this bottle. It takes one coat (seriously) to get a nice opaque color! It is the perfect coraly pink with small shimmers. If anyone can get their hands on it I highly suggest holding on to it tightly!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Veee07

I love this color. It's a pretty shimmery coraly (is that even a word?) pink and I'm sure there are a ton of similar colors...but I don't even care. Come to Poppy came out in the OPI Nice Stems! collection in 2011, which was a summer collection of pinks. A very girly collection. But then again...nail polish is girly. It's my favorite out of this collection and if something similar comes out again, I'm definitely buying it.

Like all OPI polishes, they come with what I believe is the best brush out there. For me personally, application is easy and I get my whole nail with one swipe. It's fantastic.