August 28, 2014 | 883 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - Super Shiny Conditioner with Mango

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by AnnikaLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This conditioner is fantastic. I only use it on the bottom half of my hair really focusing on my tips. It makes my hair sily and shiny but, doesn't help with any frizz like the bottle says. It also doesn't weigh down my hair and allows my natural ringlets to form after air drying unike other conditioners I have tired. After using this my hair is very full and bouncy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by hollywoodhr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This conditioner surprised very pleasantly. This ise the first conditioner ever that could tame my hair the way I wanted it to. I have dry hair at the ends (i have short hair, so the half part of the length is very dry), that is all because of bleaching, the roots are fine, outgrown.
All other conditioners usually left my hair frizzy and unmanagable and I had to use a serum or some other styling product, so that my hair would look and feel nice and healthy. But this one just does the work of a serum! I'm so happy I bought this, because I have been looking for a conditioner that would be so good, that I wouldn't have to use some special products afterwards for the hair to feel great.
Can't say the same about the shampoo... Very bad for my scalp.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Crazydaisy13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This conditioner is so-so. It did reduce the frizziness in my thick, coarse hair. I think the bottle should specify that this conditioner works best for thick, coarse hair. I think it would be too heavy and weigh down fine or thin hair. The conditioner seemed to leave a slight film on my hair. It seemed to work best if I only left it on for less than a minute; any longer, and it seemed to make my hair stiff (i.e., hard to run my fingers through). I might purchase it again, but only if I can't find another conditioner that reduces frizz this well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by amanda23

I wasn't impressed with this, not the shampoo. This wasn't very conditioning and they both seemed to leave a film on my hair that made it look quite greasy near the end of the day. Too bad I wasted my money on this. Smells great though.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Maritxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its thick consistency makes quite difficult to rinse it off properly and it tends to leave some build-up. However it does a great job detangling my hair and it definitely adds some gloss to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kd0g527

Left some of THE WORST buildup I have ever experienced.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by ishhara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried out this product in an attempt to be a conscientious consumer. Big mistake. I've never been more allergic in my life. After using this product for a couple of weeks, I broke out in hives all over my neck. My ears were so swollen they were warm to the touch and would literally throb. The itching was so bad, I could hardly sleep. And yes, I'm sure it's this product. I did a spot test on my thigh and that patch also broke out in itchy hives. If you have sensitive skin, stay away!

As for other aspects of this product, not so great. Even if I didn't break out in horrible hives, I still wouldn't purchase it again. It smells nice, but it didn't do much for my hair. Not only that, but I had to use a large amount at a time to see any sort of results. For its price, I expect some results!

There's a red label on the bottle that says "new and improved." If this is new and improved, I'm very glad I never bothered to purchase the old version. continued >>