December 21, 2014 | 929 users online

Treatments (Eye) - SmartLash

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by nadiahoney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, this one is easy because it either does work or it does not, and this does not. As others have noted save your money for Latisse or just wear fake lashes if you cannot afford that (I cannot afford Latisse.) I was hoping so badly that this would work and it does not -- I am surprised word hasn't gotten out and that it is still "in business" but I guess a sucker is born every minute! Maybe we should all start selling products that do nothing. PLEASE don't waste your cash on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TarynKay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for seven months and haven't seen a noticeable difference =/

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this but it created a rash on my eyelids, with mild itchiness. The rash was skin colored but I could've gotten worse with continued use. Guess ill stick to olive oil and Vaseline.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Sun01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using smart lash for 4 months now with no results. I thought maybe it's taking a bit longer to show progress but I think it just doesn't work. Don't waste your money. I bought two from groupon and so did thousands of people.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Patriciasabatini

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for 2.5 weeks and not even a small difference. Save your money to buy Latisse, it does work.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by akyfrecks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for almost about a year and i have seen absolutely no improvement. i have a little spot with missing eyelahes in my right eye and i have not seen them grow at all. i'm going to try tarte's multipleye lash enhancer next.
but don't buy smartlash cuz it won't do anything :[

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by changja2

After using it twice a day for 1 month, I definitely can see that my lashes are much longer and I'm losing less lashes than usual. It doesn't do much to thicken my lashes though, just lengthen. With mascara, my lashes sometimes hit my sunglasses. As another reviewer noted, if you get it in your eyes, it does sting.

The only other lash serums I've used are: 1) Rapidlash ($100) but after 1 use, it stained my upper lid purple (this wore off after a week) and I've heard this can happen with latisse, too. 2) Talika lipocils - I noticed mild lengthening but not noticeably enough to rebuy.
So, for $30 from Dermstore, Smartlash is great if you want more length for your lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by notagoodidea

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got it online for 29.00 - marked down from over 100.00. Hmmm...certainly couldn't be anything wrong there. Did absolutely nothing for my lashes so I went back to generic latisse. My sister says SmartLash made hers longer and darker. Gonna send it to her!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by vivapandora

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have to say this works. I got a really good price on it too. My lashes are much longer, I think they are thicker too, but it has only been about 3.5 weeks, so we will see. They are also much stronger, less breakage and less loss of eye lashes. I am starting to get a few really long lashes, crazy! They are at the outside of the eye, so that is good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

One of the better lash serums out there. I ordered a tube for the hell of it and used it twice a day. My lashes are nowhere as freakishly long as the results are portrayed in their advertisements, but I did notice some improvement in length, thickness and condition--I lost a lot fewer lashes using SmartLash than I have using other products. The results were enough for me to invest in another tube.

Another plus is that the solution is thin enough that I can use it both morning and night: I just let it sink in for a couple of minutes before I apply any eye makeup. Only giving it four stars because if it does get into your eyes, it can sting.

Cost-wise, it's not too bad, especially since one tube lasted me nearly 4 months with twice-daily application.

A heads-up: they've been running that "Limited Time Offer" on the Dermstore website for MONTHS so don't panic if you don't order right away. I also wouldn't run to sign up for that Auto Shipping if I were you, because I sincerely doubt they'd ever up the price to the $125 they claimed it's worth--it's not THAT good. $30 is a bit high but that's about the max price it's worth.