NYX Retractable Lip Liner (all shades)

3.9

on 1/24/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Honestly really liked this product. recently I bought this in the nude shade, & it was exactly what I was looking for, for an everyday use. NYX products are definitely one of my faves cause they're quality is AMAZING but also very cheap. Although I gave this a 4/5, because my pen tend to break a lot but probably because I used it for my whole lip rather than just to outline. But I love the shade & definitely lasted the whole day. Recommend 👍

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I love these! Smooth and easy application with deep pigmentation! The price is just right as well. However, they don't last long, but I have yet to find a lipliner that stays longer than lipstick.

on 12/3/2014 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have this lip liner in Cocoa and I love it. It's not so dry that it skips across my lips when I apply it. The colour has the deep cocoa colour I've been looking for but it has a strong yellow tint to it. Somehow it works with my lipsticks though so I don't really mind.

I would definitely repurchase.

on 7/17/2014 9:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have 3 of these. I have the citrus, vanilla sky and sienna. I love them. they go on smooth and are very pigmented. The Sienna is so gorgeous (Its a deep red, the swatch above of it is darker than it actually is). I use it as a liner but also put in on with a metallic gloss and its so pretty. The other two are great liners for a nude lip color. I plan to buy more. So far package is great and they havent dried out, I have had them for at least 6 months.

on 6/28/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I hate this lipliner. I am considering tossing it. I have Dark Red. It is messy, bleeds, drags, clumps...awful awful. I LOVE the NYX regular slim lipliner pencils. I should have not strayed! On a positive note, the red is nice and deep. I will hopefully find a regular lip pencil like Dark Red, but not such a mess!

on 6/16/2014 1:33:00 AM

I've been on the hunt for a perfect drugstore nude/mauve lip liner for years, I go trough them like crazy since I use nude lipstick everyday and not only is this the PERFECT color for me but I no longer have to sharpen it! I feel like I waste more product in the sharpener than on my lips, maybellines toast used to be my go to lip liner but its always sold out, I went trough many purchases before this NYX nude lipliner and its by far my fav. It applies so smoothly and has great staying power, and it goes great with all my mac nude lipsticks. The hunt is over :) I will purchase this over and over again and can't wait to try the rest of the colors.

on 8/12/2013 12:43:00 AM

I bought the shade Peony. $2.99 at Albertsons. What a steal! I reappy like this color. Its a bright pink, I've been searching for the perfect bright pink lip liner, I think this is it! I want more colors!

on 8/12/2013 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have been on a mission for cheaper lip liners and chose this product because of its great color, Red. I used it with my Ruby Woo and the color payoff was great. The downside was it was so incredibly dry it peeled of my lips in clumps and ruined my white shirt. I may try again with additional moisturizer but I love the matte look of Ruby Woo. BTW I have larger lips so I alway exfoliate and moisturize everyday to avoid chapped lips.

on 6/7/2013 7:32:00 AM

Great Lip Liners! I have in Peony and Nude Pink. Gorgeous and versatile colors!!!!

on 2/26/2013 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Cheap thrill! The texture is just right, not greasy and not dry so it applies effortlessly. It stays on a long time and no sharpening! Purchased this in plum (16). I use it with berry and red lipsticks.

Popular Lip Liners