September 23, 2014 | 1812 users online

Eye Shadow - L'Oreal - Infallible - Eternal Sunshine 997

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by troo12

This is amazing. I was surprised at the strength of the gold color on my lids without any primer on beforehand! It brings out my blue eyes very well without being over-the-top shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely gorgeous color! I never thought I would like gold but this color is so beautiful, and the staying power is awesome! Better than some high end eyeshadows! Great job, L'oreal !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Eyeshadowsaremydrug0076

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My FAV Eye shadow right now! It is a Shimmery gold color that I love, in my opinion it is BETTER then Maybellines color tattoo. it lasts longer, better color no creasing and its just perfect the packaging! A MUST HAVE in my collection!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

These shadows are amazing!!! Perfect, silk texture and great color payoff with super pigmentation. Applies with even color and not much product going onto the brush. I love the packaging with the twist off cap opening it to a ton of shadow inside. These shadows stay onto the lids forever and the ingredients used to make these leave not a chance for creasing. This looks pretty worn all by itself or blend others in the crease. These are a total score and quality top notch as they come is so many gorgeous shades, eternal sunshine being one of them!! A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by EmRose6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff - but not as an eyeshadow! As a product, it's pigmentation is wonderful! The texture is something to get used to - when I use a makeup brush to apply it can get crumbly but it's not bad. This was a bit too bright for my taste as an eyeshadow, but this makes the most BEAUTIFUL highlighter. I use my ELF small stipple brush and lightly tap this onto my cheeks. It looks wonderful over blush and bronzer. I'd say its like Too Faced Snow Bunny, but brighter and more golden. I have hardly made a dent in this stuff, and the packaging is great as well. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Another incredible L'Oreal infallible eye shadow. I am so in love with everything about this eye shadow. Gold is one of my favorite colors of eye shadow. the texture and pigmentation are brilliant. I do not have anything bad to say.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/13/2013 2:36:00 AM More reviews by amandamorgan

The Loreal infallible es kick the Maybeline CT's A**'s imo. The formula is the coolest thing. SO easy to apply and buttery. I love it. Eternal sunshine is a great product, but it just doesn't look that great on me. Being a cooler toned lady with dark hair and dark eyes I found this shimmery gold a little overwhelming. I don't like the idea of putting orange eyeshadow on my eyes, and this gold had sort of an orangey tint to it. I will not repurchase, but I will be getting some more Infalible's. If you like your shimmer, and look good in gold then GO get this. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 12:25:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros

- pigmented
- applies well
- long wearing

Cons

- none

Comments: LOVE this. It's a nice true gold - doesn't lean too yellow or orange. It's gorgeous and buttery soft. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Another huge HIT! I utterly adore 99.9% of the l'oreal infallibles I own and this one is no exception. Such a beautiful yellowy-golden color that looks beautiful on it's own to brighten up your face and eyes, or it can also be used on top of other colors to add another layer of color complexity. I currently love to wear this over bronzed taupe to soften the look.

Formula is beautiful, creamy yet powdery and so easy to apply. Basically fool-proof.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I will not review the formula of this shadow because all the great things people say about it are true. I'll just review the color, which is my third purchase from this line. This is a very pretty yellow gold that really opens up and brightens the eye area. It pairs well with any contour color, especially matte teals and blues. I enjoy wearing it, but the shimmer is over the top and makes it less wearable than I prefer, so therefore I will not repurchase.