L'Oreal Infallible - Sultry Smoke

3.3

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 2/20/2014 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful gray-blue color. Makes my dark eyes pop!

BUT: it was hard to build the color (went on patchy) however it did blend out nicely. Creases after four hours.

All my eye shadows, no matter what I do or how much the company says its budge proof, creases on my eyelids after 4-5 hours of wear time. I blend the creased shadow back into place and I still am left with a very pretty eye look with this eye shadow.

on 8/22/2013 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

This shade was almost blue (no thanks!), messy, and after about the fifth time using, the whole thing fell out of the little pot and completely crumbled to pieces in my sink (no, I did not drop it). Never again, and total waste of money.

on 8/27/2012 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

When these came out I got tempted by the hype and bought 4 shades. This is easily my favorite. I don't wear it as eye shadow per se but liner. I've always found that gray brings out the gold in my medium brown eyes. I could not find a gray I liked for a long time so did not wear eye liner for a while. But upon opening this and seeing how matte it is and given the staying power, it seemed worth trying as a liner and it works well in that capacity though I cannot comment on how it fares exactly for its intended use. I don't use primer usually, just concealer and it has lasted all day with no touchups, on both my upper and lower lids. I do find this leans blue in the package but not evident once on. This just gives my eyes a subtle, smoky frame in a very lovely way. Its very hard to find a medium, matte gray that is truly gray not charcol nor black nor french blue, trust me I've looked! This made me look forward to lining my eyes again. Very pleased with this purchase.

on 7/20/2012 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was looking for a soft, dove gray. This was a bit darker & leaning more blue than I wanted but I do like this as a crease color. It doesn't quite seem to apply as evenly as the other Infallibles but this one isn't shimmery so the formula is a bit different. Overall its not bad but its not as good as the others I've tried