April 20, 2014 | 1739 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Bourjois - Flower Perfection translucent smoothing primer

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this primer. It's silicone rich, and forms a very smooth layer over your face with small texture issues and pores filled in. It's lightweight, you almost don't feel it when it's on, but it makes a big difference to the appearance of your skin and the flawlessness of foundation over it. It's totally invisible on the skin, despite being a pale pink in the pot. It really gives an airbrushed finished, both on bare skin and under foundation.

It comes in a little screw top pot, not my favourite dispersal method but the thickness means it wouldn't pump, so I just make sure to take the primer from the pot using a new cotton bud.

If you've ever used L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing resurfacing Primer or The Body Shop's Matte Primer, this feels a lot like those, but per ml it works out cheaper (in the UK).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by justloz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I cannot stand this primer! I have very clear skin that usually NEVER breaks out, but this stuff clogged my pores so much (after just two days of using it!) that I had pimples all over my nose and forehead. My poor skin is still recovering a week later! I'm glad that I got this for free with some blush because it's going in the bin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by TinaLeNguyen

This primer is like none that I've tried before, it give the strangest texture to my skin to the point where i can't tell if I've applied primer or not in a surprisingly good way. It makes my skin feel like actual skin, unlike all the other primers I've tried which make me feel like I'm wearing plastic on my face. But instead it feels like a much smoother and softer version of my skin without the heavy feeling. I AM INLOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MysteryReviewer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Appearance: Small pink pot. Handy to put in bag.
Product: Like a balm but when put on face, it just turned into very fine powdery substance. Smooth.
Scent: Smell nice!
Price: AUD $24 for a small pot - I think it is expensive
Does it work? YES! It covers most minor blemishes and pigmentation and gives a dewy look. It works well on its own. I don't recommend it as a primer though as I found that it cakes up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by nishikaigan

This stuff is GREAT! BUT: put it over your foundation. I use this as a pore minimizer en it works really great. I also bought the Clinique instant pore minimizer en it really dous exactly the same. This one is much cheaper.
I don't like it under my foundation, but as a finish is really does wonders!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Breadyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I used this primer once and never want to touch it again...

To be fair, smoothing it on your face does create a very smooth canvas for slapping on the rest of your make up... BUT this primer made me break out.. I don't have acne-prone skin- only slightly oily.. It also has no oil control whatsoever.. I'm guessing the thick consistency of this primer is really clogging.. My skin felt suffocated!

Also the primer comes in a jar which is unhygienic.. This might have contributed to my break-outs as well!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by KittyLovesGingers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice enough product; it smoothed out the acne scars on my cheeks and it gave me a smooth base for my foundation, but it's rubbish for shine control and the pot is tiny; I don't even use my primer every day and it lasted less than a month. A good product but it doesn't represent value for money IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Magpie13

This primer is quite good - smoothes out any fine lines and disguised the few small acne scars I have on my forehead. Plus it did minimise my pores a little. It didnt reduce shine but did make my make up last a bit longer.

However, it is far too expensive for how much you get. The pot is tiny, I used it sparingly on my t-zone every day and it lasted a month. At 10 a pot thats rediculous. Definately not value for money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Stonie

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow this is a real find!

I have combination skin (slightly oily T-zone but fairly dry on the eye/cheek area) and this little baby sorts out all my shine and blurs imperfections.

The pot is very small but you only need to use a smidgen of the pale pink putty and you're good to go - even without makeup!

I tend to wear it over my moisturiser (Nivea Essential everyday moisturiser with SPF 15) and before I apply my foundation (Dior or Clinique.)

Give it a try for a real airbrushed look.