Bourjois Flower Perfection translucent smoothing primer

3.8

INGREDIENTS : Cyclopentasiloxane • Dimethicone • Dimethicone Crosspolymer • Phenyl Trimethicone • Silica • Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer • Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate • Tribehenin, Cyclohexasiloxane • Tocopheryl Acetate • C10- 30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters • CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) • Parfum (Fragrance) • Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 • Octyldodecanol • Isomalt • Hexyl Cinnamal • Linalool • CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) • CI 77742 (Manganese violet) • Aqua (Water) • Limonene • Lecithin • Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract • Sodium Benzoate • Lactic Acid • Tocopherol 11BMT003-1

on 3/23/2015 4:37:00 AM

I liked it. The quality is surprisingly good.

on 3/9/2015 9:56:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This product is a bit of a hit and miss for me. Although it feels nice and smooth when I am applying it, sometimes when I put my foundation on it starts to leave flaky bits on my face. Also, due to the style of the packaging, the product can be used up quite quickly which is a bit of a pain considering the price!

on 4/22/2014 11:43:00 PM

The texture so silk and make my skin smooth, easier to apply the foundation after this, personally I like this Breyer than loreal base magique one

on 12/28/2013 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this primer. It's silicone rich, and forms a very smooth layer over your face with small texture issues and pores filled in. It's lightweight, you almost don't feel it when it's on, but it makes a big difference to the appearance of your skin and the flawlessness of foundation over it. It's totally invisible on the skin, despite being a pale pink in the pot. It really gives an airbrushed finished, both on bare skin and under foundation.

It comes in a little screw top pot, not my favourite dispersal method but the thickness means it wouldn't pump, so I just make sure to take the primer from the pot using a new cotton bud.

If you've ever used L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing resurfacing Primer or The Body Shop's Matte Primer, this feels a lot like those, but per ml it works out cheaper (in the UK).

on 11/3/2013 4:05:00 AM

I cannot stand this primer! I have very clear skin that usually NEVER breaks out, but this stuff clogged my pores so much (after just two days of using it!) that I had pimples all over my nose and forehead. My poor skin is still recovering a week later! I'm glad that I got this for free with some blush because it's going in the bin.

on 10/13/2013 1:33:00 AM

This primer is like none that I've tried before, it give the strangest texture to my skin to the point where i can't tell if I've applied primer or not in a surprisingly good way. It makes my skin feel like actual skin, unlike all the other primers I've tried which make me feel like I'm wearing plastic on my face. But instead it feels like a much smoother and softer version of my skin without the heavy feeling. I AM INLOVE.

Appearance: Small pink pot. Handy to put in bag.
Product: Like a balm but when put on face, it just turned into very fine powdery substance. Smooth.
Scent: Smell nice!
Price: AUD $24 for a small pot - I think it is expensive
Does it work? YES! It covers most minor blemishes and pigmentation and gives a dewy look. It works well on its own. I don't recommend it as a primer though as I found that it cakes up.

on 5/16/2013 11:01:00 AM

This stuff is GREAT! BUT: put it over your foundation. I use this as a pore minimizer en it works really great. I also bought the Clinique instant pore minimizer en it really dous exactly the same. This one is much cheaper.
I don't like it under my foundation, but as a finish is really does wonders!

on 3/8/2013 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I used this primer once and never want to touch it again...

To be fair, smoothing it on your face does create a very smooth canvas for slapping on the rest of your make up... BUT this primer made me break out.. I don't have acne-prone skin- only slightly oily.. It also has no oil control whatsoever.. I'm guessing the thick consistency of this primer is really clogging.. My skin felt suffocated!

Also the primer comes in a jar which is unhygienic.. This might have contributed to my break-outs as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice enough product; it smoothed out the acne scars on my cheeks and it gave me a smooth base for my foundation, but it's rubbish for shine control and the pot is tiny; I don't even use my primer every day and it lasted less than a month. A good product but it doesn't represent value for money IMO.

Popular Primer/ Correctors