L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

3.9

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/ Matricaria Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil/ Coconut Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract/ Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Cinnamal, Linalool, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/ Fragrance

on 5/19/2015 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Freaking LOVE this product!! Makes the hair so so shiny and soft!!! My hair is so iridescent when I use this, and makes it so easy to brush :) Has a gorgeous floral scent and comes in a classy glass pump bottle. Would highly recommend! Xx

on 5/16/2015 10:35:00 PM

I loved this hair oil! I definitely recommend purchasing it. It's multi usage so you can use it as a heat protectant, to hold curls better, wind protectant or before going to the beach or pool to reduce damage. The smell doesn't smell amazing but it's not appalling it's pretty decent smell. Makes your hair feel really soft and silky, it is a bit pricey but I try to get it when it's on sale, the product lasted me about 4 months and I have long hair (few inches under boob). So if your deciding to get it or not, you should just get it. Trust me

on 5/8/2015 5:56:00 AM

This review is for the version for fine hair (purple label). As promised, it gives shine and doesn't weigh hair down. Two pumps per use is enough for me - my hair is fine but I have a lot of it. I wouldn't expect this to nourish my hair (it doesn't claim to do so either) so this does not substitute my other leave-in products in any way. I just use it to make my ends look "tidier" after heat styling and it works for that purpose. Oh, and it smells lovely!

on 4/15/2015 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I've only been using this since two weeks, but this is now my holy grail product! I apply this oil onto my dry hair before shampooing. I make sure that every strand of my hair is covered with this. Then, I shampoo and condition my hair like usual. This makes my hair silky, soft and glossy! I've never had softer hair before :)

on 4/5/2015 6:41:00 AM

This oil did absolutely nothing for me. It smells sickeningly sweet and granted, Morrocanoil`s fragrance isn`t that great either, but at least with Morrocanoil I see results. I actually threw away the bottle half empty because the scent was bothering me so much. I`m willing to put up with a lot to get great hair, but this was cheap and I got what I paid for.

on 4/5/2015 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This did exactly the same to my hair as what Moroccan oil did- at a fraction of the price. I picked this up on offer at Tesco's for £4.99 and am very pleased. I use it as a pre-wash treatment with Kerastase elixir ultime shampoo and conditioner and it doesn't weigh down my fine hair. I use 2 pumps on wet hair and half a pump on dry hair. It really protects my hair from brushing and heat styling.

on 3/16/2015 5:57:00 PM

I use this product before shampooing and then again before blow drying my hair. My hair feels very soft after using it and I have less fly aways after styling. The oil also smells amaing but leave hands feeling sticky.

on 3/9/2015 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent product - smells lovely and leaves my fine hair feeling soft and smooth and does not weigh it down. I find no need to straighten my hair when I use this product - bonus!!

WOw the loreal miracle oil smells like gardenia flower while making my bleached hair soft as virgin hair!

on 2/10/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THIS my hair is so shiny..the frizz is less than usual and the fly-aways are tamed without weighing the hair down or give a greasy look...l'oreal has a bulk of my fave products