October 22, 2014 | 1343 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Addict Eau Sensuelle

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by emnomz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a jasmine scented fragrance but Thierry Mugler's 'alien' was far too strong and intense. I was drawn to this product by the beautiful mauve coloured bottle and have been hooked on the scent ever since. Lasting power isn't great but I still get the occasional waft throughout the day and fall in love all over again, will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by xclusive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this duty free at the airport. I love the smell but I took off 2 stars because it made my neck break out in a horrible rash which lasted for weeks. I have never had this reaction to a perfume before and it is the only thing I had been using on that spot so I knew it was the culprit. Now I just use it on my wrists or spray it and walk into it. I never had this reaction from the original Dior Addicts and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by diamond1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great perfume, but it doesn't stay on long and there isn't an eau de perfume of it. It is a light and not to strong sensual perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Zetaflickan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Grey

Dior's website lists the top note as jasmin, heart rose de mai absolute, base note white musk.
It's sweet and flowery. Sweet in a floral, not candy way.
Sweet with some freshness underneath.
I usually don't like white flowers, except jasmine, so I can stand this.
Not a bad scent, just not for me.