Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle

3.5

on 4/4/2014 3:18:00 AM

I was looking for a jasmine scented fragrance but Thierry Mugler's 'alien' was far too strong and intense. I was drawn to this product by the beautiful mauve coloured bottle and have been hooked on the scent ever since. Lasting power isn't great but I still get the occasional waft throughout the day and fall in love all over again, will repurchase.

on 12/3/2012 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this duty free at the airport. I love the smell but I took off 2 stars because it made my neck break out in a horrible rash which lasted for weeks. I have never had this reaction to a perfume before and it is the only thing I had been using on that spot so I knew it was the culprit. Now I just use it on my wrists or spray it and walk into it. I never had this reaction from the original Dior Addicts and I won't be repurchasing.

on 9/10/2012 9:02:00 AM

Great perfume, but it doesn't stay on long and there isn't an eau de perfume of it. It is a light and not to strong sensual perfume.

on 7/19/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Dior's website lists the top note as jasmin, heart rose de mai absolute, base note white musk.
It's sweet and flowery. Sweet in a floral, not candy way.
Sweet with some freshness underneath.
I usually don't like white flowers, except jasmine, so I can stand this.
Not a bad scent, just not for me.

Popular Fragrances