Kevyn Aucoin The Lipgloss - all

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Love, love, love the quality of this lip gloss. A gloss is a gloss to me, but this one is different. The texture is smooth, moisturizing and nicely textured - not too thick and not too watery. The color is rich and goes on evenly and smoothly. I can't wait to try other colors and play more with the color I purchased - Bloodroses.

on 7/18/2012 10:35:00 PM

I'm usually a drugstore gloss gal, although I do own a few mid-high end brands. I had always wanted to try Kevyn Aucoin cosmetics, but the prices scared me off. I discovered a boutique that carries KA while on vacation and decided to splurge and bought two lipglosses. One is Nyalia (a creamy medium pink MLBB shade with no sparkle) and Absinthia (a cocoa brown with irridescent shimmer). Both shades are sheer and lovely and look natural. The formula is very creamy and not sticky and wears well. The best part is the chubby doe foot applicator. It's the perfect size and shape and deposits the right amount of gloss. I definitely want more of these and plan to order them online. Heck, I'm worth it!