August 22, 2014 | 1242 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - #13

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pearly Rouge Intense (claim is that these have 50% more pigment then usual lippies and I believe it) mid tone berry with a hint of beige. It stands in for the "nude lip" look when you are someone that cannot wear a straight up light pink or beige - makes me look sick. This lasts simply forever on your lips, well at least five hours, and if I top it with LipCote it is there until I take it off. I wanted to get away from the bold reds I've always worn as I am in my late 40's but could just not pull off a truly nude lip, so this is a comprimise and well worth it. My skin is N2 or NW20-25, but this has some brown as well as berry - just a hint - so warm toned girls could wear it also. It's def. a daytime look, and though the packaging is very unassuming it is better than any h/e l/s, which go for up to $35 now (this is $19).