September 2, 2014 | 1178 users online

Eye Shadow - Make Up For Ever - creep

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 1:10:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a light lavender, everything I wanted Mac's digit to be that it is not. It is matte, and it is very, very hard now to find matte e/s's, this is the only one I could find in a light lavender for the lid. There just is no comparision with Digit, which is full of filler and very little color payoff - you have to press your brush into your lid a good three times to get a shiny color. The Illamasqua e/s's are my current favorites, there are many more available on thier site, not at Sephora, and many are matte. With one swipe of the brush this makes my green eyes truly pop. I put copperplate, then fig 1 (both the Matte2 formula's of MAC, better than the satin of digit) in the crease and my green eyes and NW25 skin never looked better. I do believe someone with warm skin could get away with this, too, the key is really having green eyes = a true necessity is what this shadow becomes. Some complain that the e/s's are too powdery but this particular color is not.