April 19, 2014 | 1513 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Lip Smacking Fun Colors - Hot Pink 571A

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 4:45:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been craving for this amazing colour since I saw it on the net...it was just one of those colors that go with anything...not to bright, not to neon, just about the right amount of pink..
and the whole time I was thinking (because of the packaging) that I'll be buying NYX Round Lipstick which I love very much due to the consistency, great pigmentation and amazing variety of shades...
but whan this one came, I've noticed that it DOESN'T glide like Round lipsticks at all...
for mr it is more dry than NYX Matte Lipstick which i put over my lip primer and it looks quite good, doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a long time..
this Hot Pink on the other hand, FALLS APART on my lips, I shit you not...it is dry,patchy, poor pigmented, hard to smear on your lips and another layer makes matter even worse!! It isn't shiny,or hydrating...au contraire, this dry to the bone!!
I'm oh so dissappointed in this one, it doesn't last for 30 minutes, and when I wiped it with a tissue, I felt instant relief....
I cannot stress enough that these Lip Smacking Fun Colours aren't Round Lipstick edition...so beware!!!
very bad product and this is my first NYX critique, since I really love their stuff...

(p.s. to see what I actually mean, try smearing some on the back of your hand....it leaves uneven trace of lipstick, a thin, streaky layer of colour....!!)