October 2, 2014 | 1840 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Even Finish Foundation Spf 15

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by sophiemallen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this foundation, I use it with the rimmel fix and perfect primer, glides on so easily and easy to blend, natural looking but good coverage! Definitely recommend. The only fault I've found is that you have to wait quite some time for it to set, if you put Bronzer on while it's still a bit wet and tacky it goes quite blotchy, which isn't ideal if your in a rush!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Idealist95

In my search to find an everyday foundation, i turned to Bobbi and bought this product in "Natural" the color seemed to match my skin really well!
I loved the packaging of this product and love that you can control the pump, like it wouldn't pump too much product that you wont be using
I had no problem with the smell, but the coverage didn't seem full to me! I would say it gave a medium coverage and doesn't really hide much imperfections, it just gives a semi-matte natural finish.
So if you have acne, red spots, etc. you NEED to use a bit of concealer on them, then use this foundation to give a semi-matte & natural finish. (I would ALWAYS use a translucent powder to set the foundation & for more of a matte finish)
HOWEVER, sometimes, as soon as i remove this product, i would get a teeny bit of acne, which would really stress me out & reconsider using the product again :(
I don't think I would buy it again, it's a bit too pricey for a foundation that doesn't really do much

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 7:18:00 AM More reviews by MissSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bit of a mixed feeling about this one. This foundation was a perfect colour match for me in the winter (sand 2) which is a real miracle for me. The consistency is quite thick which makes it hard to blend in properly, so for a medium coverage application I end up having to use 3-4 pumps (compared to my average 1-2 pumps in every other foundation?!) so that is quite annoying, because its so expensive. I find for something said to be "long-wear" the staying power isn't great, on a night out, primed and powdered, I arrived home (5-6 hours) and was not happy with what I saw, if you're used to estee lauder double wear, don't touch this stuff you're going to be disappointed! Another thing, the smell of this foundation seems so unnecessary, foundation doesn't need to be perfumed so I find the addition of lavender (?) quite weird and its pretty strong as well. All in all won't be repurchasing this one, especially given that the price is that much more that ELDW, I will just have to keep up my tan over winter.
xoxo Miss Skye

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Makeup8910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I turned to Bobbi Brown after my summer tan started to fade and my HG foundation (Estee Lauder DW, 1W1 Bone) was too dark/orange for my skin even in it's lightest shade.

I heard Bobbi Brown catered for pale skinned people like myself. I was matched with Sand which turned out to be the perfect colour match for me. Unfortunately that is were the positive comments end.

Because the colour match was so good, I was quite confident with this foundation and so put my sample on before work one morning. I have a busy job and so didn't have time to check my skin during the day. When I got home I was HORRIFIED. The make-up had literally melted off my face and streaked down it.. my nose had awful runny lines. I don't even have oily skin, I have dry skin (maybe this is why this happened? because this foundation is designed for oily skin maybe!?) so was left very confused.

Because I loved the colour so much and the coverage was decent, I gave it another go when I popped to town one day. The results were exactly the same.

This is most definitely not what I would expect from such an expensive brand. I'm so grateful I did not buy the actual bottle. I can't believe this hasn't happened to more people!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I tired a weeks sample of this and if you are looking for full coverage this is great, having said that it did look cakey on my face and seeped into my pores. It doesn't do much to control my oily forehead.

There are a wide range of colours available and i was matched perfectly to beige.

This is an okay foundation, nothing special and like others have said, the Revlon Colour Stay is just as good for half the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Bakulrox1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this really has the WORST ingredients... Not only the lavender but the other added are also soo bad for acne

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Andiec100

Very sorry to say this makes the cut on my list of useless foundations. It dried my combination skin out to the point where my pores were exposed and highlighted and I have never had open pores or suffered from pore issues before. NOT a good look. It was really heavy under the eyes, showed up every little line under the eye area and aged me in that area about 20 years. As a result, I couldn't put anything bar concealer under my eyes and as I have dark circles I really like to use both foundation and concealer under the eye. Foundation smell didn't really bother me, its not nasty or anything, I was more devastated by what you get for the price, a cakey face with messy lines everywhere. do not buy! waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in shade #5 Honey. This is a good everyday foundation with first-rate coverage and staying power. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by mariecullen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay so at the Bobbi Brown counter in Selfridges, London, I was told this foundation was very light in consistency. (Stupidly I fell for it as the MUA used and extremely oily moisturiser as a base, now I know why). The next day I applied this to my face and I could not believe the difference. This foundation is so thick in consistency, it literally sat on-top of the pores under my eyes leaving a cakey mess. Extremely difficult to blend, and lasted about 5 hours with a good primer. Oh, and the Bobbi Brown concealer stick I bought to pair with this foundation leaves you looking even more caked. All in all I would not recommend to those with either oily or dry skin! I think the only upside is the bottle. Very nicely designed, sleek, and you don't lose any product.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by sunsetrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use the shade Alabaster (00). I came to use this product because it is a good color match for my very fair skin. (That's the reason I'd buy it again.) It evens the skin tone in a flawless way but does look like makeup. The texture and smell of the product could be better. I don't use it every day, or especially when I know I'd sweat, because it can start to feel cakey. It does not cause acne for me, but very important to wash it off well at the end of the day. I'm looking for something better.