November 22, 2014 | 1894 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Black Cherry Italian Soda

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Right off the bat I have to say I am not a Philosophy fan. I've never used any of their things because their whole branding and marketing strategy does not resonate with me. BUT- a friend gave me a bottle of this for my birthday and I am wild about it!
It really does smell like cherry soda, but doesn't really stick to your skin. It's scented for the pleasure of using it, which I like. Also, it actually does work great as a hair shampoo. This is a huge plus because I travel every week and this allows me to carry one product instead of two.
Sadly, this is a limited edition and a lot of stores are already out of it. Happily, I found some on Amazon and ordered 4 big bottles!
If you come across this, snatch it up. It's really a great way to start the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Smells so good! The scent doesn't linger much after your shower, but it smells good while you bathe. You can smell the sweet fizziness of a real Italian soda with this one.