April 19, 2014 | 1032 users online

Fragrances - Kiehls - Vanilla & Cedarwood

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by eizhowa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only negative is that it does not come as an Eau de Perfume. I wish it had better staying power, because I want to smell like this 24/7! It is more vanilla scented than the body wash, and I wouldn't mind if the cedarwood was more noticable.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

One of my favourite scents! Love this is the body wash, so refreshing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This just smells dead sexy...and its unisex! It's expensive but you get a pretty big bottle of it for the price. On my husband it lasted for HOURS.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by LongBeachGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Such lukewarm reviews for this. I find this to be one of those scents that wraps itself around you and stays close to the skin. Gets better as the day goes on. Excellent longevity.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by zeynepd

The first spray is very strong, peppery,slightly chemically but nevertheless impressive on me. (I inhale and inhale:) Then cedar and vanilla appear at the same time, with different moods but complimentary thickness. However, soon, the sweetness of vanilla disappears leaving mostly cedarwood. It's OK, but nothing too impressive on me. Good projection and very good lasting power (I can smell the cedarwood after a shower)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I love the combination of feminine vanilla and masculine cedarwood - when I first spray it, it is quite strong and sharp, almost like a men's cologne, but after about 10 minutes the warmth and sweetness of the vanilla comes out, softening the woodsy notes really nicely. Definitely not a complex scent, but one that I keep spraying, especially during the colder months. I expected this to have very little staying power, but I can still smell it after 5-6 hours. Tempted to buy it once my sample runs out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Nice scent, and it was even quite longlasting on my skin, unexpectedly! Comforting, warm and soft vanilla, not too sweet - but where is the cedarwood? It is so faint I really canīt smell it. Thatīs a pity, in my opinion the scent is lacking a bit of complexitiy to make it great.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Halloqueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Had high hopes for this, as I love both vanilla and cedar. Unfortunatly, I got almost none of either with this. It was so faint and weak, is was like wearing nothing, Usually both amp on my skin,,,,but nothing here, I bought the lotion too, which is strangely almost a floral, which wasn't what I wanted, It ended it being returned, All in all, I am not impressed with Keith's new scent line, and still upset with them for cutting back on their musk line, If you want cedar, Tokyo Milk's Honey and The Moon is much better and far cheaper,

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by leavespace

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love scents that have a cedarwood base, so I had high hopes for this scent. Unfortunately, it has a very powdery vanilla smell which overwhelms the base notes. My kids said I smelled good -- which I probably did! -- but I HATE powdery scents. And I certainly was not expecting that powdery opening which lasted until the fragrance dies down, which took at least a few hours.

Nice scent. Just not a nice scent for me.