April 18, 2014 | 2039 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Vichy - Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover for Sensitive Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by sweetascandy352

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used several waterproof eye makeup removers from lancome and rimmel, but vichy is by far my personal favourite. The vichy is very gentle and doesn't leave my eyes as greasy as the lancome. It is also very easy to remove my makeup with a wipe or two which was much better than using lancome and rimmel which I had to vigorously scrub off. A little on the pricey side, but for the quality it is defintely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Zippernose

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MAKEUP REMOVER. It's the best one I've ever come across and I've tried everything from Biotherm, to Lancome, to Neutrogena. The thing that makes this makeup remover great is that it's very strong. It removes even the toughest waterproof eye makeup but at the same time it is NOT greasy and it does NOT irritate my eyes in any way (my Neutrogena makeup remover stung my eyes). The new formula is supposed to be very gentle on the lashes too so they don't rip off when you're rubbing your makeup off.

Overall I'm very pleased I've found my HG makeup remover and I will be repurchasing this for a long time to come.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Alee22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's my favorite eye makeup remover. I use waterproof mascara and it's very easy to take it all off with this remover. If you don't like the "oily type" remover, this one is not for you. But to me, it is the best on the market. Very effective and no irritation in my eyes. Is is a little expensive (about 20$) but I think it's really worth it since it works and it's a big size bottle. Lasts long! Will buy over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by glamourclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I only wear waterproof mascara occasionally, mainly because the removal of it is such a chore, and i'm really disappointed in this remover. It does eventually remove the mascara, i tend to hold a soaked pad on my lashes to dissolve it before the wiping begins, then cleanse with my regular cleanser and boy does it then sting in the places where i rubbed with this remover!! Even when i wake up my eyes are red rimmed. I wont be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

Bought this because I was looking for a new eye makeup remover that would not leave a greasy feeling on my eye.
It claims that it is a: Bi-phase waterproof eye makeup remover that protects eyelashes
For women with sensitive skin and eyes that want to protect their eyelashes.
I can't say much about it protecting eyelashes, I haven't been paying full attention to them but I do feel as if I have lost less eyelashes when using this remover. It's a nice remover, and can usually get all of my eye makeup (waterproof mascara and everything) with a couple of swipes.
Price wise I considered this a tad expensive. Since there are cheaper drugstore removers that contain a bit more, they cost less. I believe it retails around $20CAD, but I got it on sale for around $15CAD. It also came with a sample of a face cream, so I thought it would be worth it to give it a shot.
I use the cotton pads from costco to remove my makeup, and using it with this remover... something just irritates my eyes!! My eyes have become slightly swollen, and now the skin is peeling on my eyelids. I can't say what is in this that makes my eyes so irritated, but every time I use it my eyelid becomes extremely irritated.
Because of the last issue, I would not repurchase. Given that there are other cheaper alternatives that don't irritate my eye, I'm sure I'll find something that will work the same.