July 28, 2014 | 1835 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 4/24/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sundevilblonde

not impressed. I had really amazing results with the L'Oréal sulfate free Everstrong anti breakage shampoo and conditioner but I felt I could find a better conditioner. so I tried this line (shampoo and conditioner) and my hair could not be combed through after my shower and I had more hairs in my fingers and brush than on my head! the best thing about this duo is the smell. ill give it a few more tries but I've gotten better results from V05 or Suave than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by mikko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think I heard my hair say "thank you" the first time I used this. Been using it for a couple weeks and I'm very happy. Hope they don't stop making this. Seems super gentle, but does a good job cleaning. I also use the conditioner and I'm happy with that as well. My hair looks shiny and full and feels soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by hlnwnyn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only sulfate-free and silicone-free drugstore brand shampoo I've found and I looked a lot! Before this I used DevaCare Low Poo for the summer and No Poo for the winter but it got too expensive. Finding an inexpensive drugstore alternative was quite a search though and L'Oreal EverSleek was the only one that had neither sulfates nor silicones. Does it work, though? I'd say it works as well as DevaCare Low Poo though not as gentle as No Poo. My hair and scalp does feel good. Is it a mindblowing, miracle product? No, but it cleans my hair, doesn't dry it out, and it doesn't strip my color. With a good silicone-free detangling conditioner my hair stays manageable and my scalp stays healthy. Some advice for those that use a lot of hair products: This shampoo probably won't work for you. Unless you're using silicone-free styling products I don't think this stuff will be able to get all of the residue out in one washing. I use exactly one product with silicone for my hair twice a week while washing my hair four times a week. It seems to have no problems with that, but if you use more than that every day or every other day then you're better off not using this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

I am a product junkie when it comes to makeup and hair products. This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried. The fact that it is sulfate and silicone free is a blessing. Silicone has dried up my hair and unfortunately, majority of shampoos and conditioners are not silicone-free. This product does a great job on my black colored hair. My hair is thick and to my waist. I have noticed less hair fall and my hair looks very healthy. In combination with the conditioner, my hair is as silky as it can be. In comparison with healthy shampoos that I have tried, five to six times of the price of this product, this really does a good job and it is a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am on my second tube of this. My hair is fine and very dry. This is one of the few shampoos that does not leave my hair feeling like straw. Cleanses well and rinses clean. Has kind of a strong perfumey scent, but I can live with it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2012 2:16:00 PM More reviews by hhazdovac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try a sulfate-free shampoo and something drugstore as an alternative to my usual Joico K-Pak and shampoo and conditioner. I will be going back to my beloved Joico. Ever since I started using this about 3 weeks ago, about 3-4 times a week, my hair has been falling out like crazy! Like seriously falling out. It falls out in the shower, my comb and hairbrush are full of it and my lap when I blow dry looks like I just got a hair cut. The only thing that has changed would be the shampoo and conditioner switch. I am stressed out more now that I am back in school, but this ridiculous. My hair is dryer than ever too, with oily spots near my ears (I rinse like crazy too). Will NOT be repurchasing this ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by dbnsjsmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have not been kind to my hair, and after a botched bleach-blonde attempt, my hair has been brittle and dry. It is nothing for me to brush my hair and see broken-off ends littering the sink. I have tried a million different shampoos/stylers/treatments to attempt to nurse my hair back to health, but no real luck. On a whim, I decided to try this shampoo/conditioner set. First off, the smell is very summery/beachy....loved it. It doesn't lather in the way I'm used to, but it is sulfate-free, so I assume that is why. Seems to clean well, but doesn't strip my hair either. I followed up with the matching conditioner, which is rich and nourishing, and in one use my hair felt almost virgin again. Even when I blow-dry, curl, or straighten my hair, it still feels so healthy. I am so totally glad I found this product and will absolutely buy it again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I recently bought this and the matching conditioner because I wanted to find a more affordable alternative to my Kerastase shampoo and conditioner routine. Since L'oreal owns Kerastase, I thought I'd be able to find something comparable. Not so much. This reeks like self-tanner and left my hair feeling dry like straw, and after I rinsed it out it left a gummy feeling in my hair. Since this is sulfate-free, I was not surprised that it didn't lather very well. However, my scalp started itching after I washed my hair with this shampoo and conditioner combo so unfortunately this is going back.