April 18, 2014 | 1297 users online

Lipstick - Soap and Glory - Super-Colour Fabulipstick Naked Beige

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Sparkles92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recieved this for my birthday and was a little apprehensive by the colour shown on the box as it looked quite a dark browny colour, and once applied it looks lovely and suitable for day or evening wear and is not as dark on the lips as it appears on the box. The texture is creamy and isn't drying, it lasts well and I found I needed to reapply it after about five hours which isn't too bad. The price tag is fairly reasonable especially when it is often on 3 for 2. I look forward to trying some different shades!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by joseeex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely adore this product. The colour is perfect for everyday use and it is so easy to apply. Got a few other colours on the way I love it that much. Had very expensive ones in the past such as Mac, obviously isn't as good, but value for money wise I will never go back to these products. Doubted Soap & Glory's make up range at first due to the fact that they specialise in skin care, but now I have their mascara too. Recommend to anyone, Soap & Glory are now my new favourite brand in make up, as well as skin care!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by jinglingjambo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is perfect for me!
Bobbi Brown said you should have a perfect shade of lipstick that compliments your natural lipcolour and you should be able to apply it without a mirror.
This is that lipstick for me! So so so moisturising, no flakes or dry patches, doesn't transfer much and stays put for hours.

For 9, I was worried about the quality of the product as S&G are mainly a skincare/bath brand but I am going through it incredibly fast as I apply it daily just to give my lips more shape and definition. I will be repurchasing in this shade for an easy everyday look.