October 22, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lip Gloss - Rimmel - heartbeat

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is from the older Vinyl lip collection including the top rated much loved Snog.

The gloss quality is the same as Snog, top quality, moisturizing, not sticky, lasts a while between application, and never leaves lips feeling dry or chapped after it has worn off.

The colour payoff on this is very sheer, very neutral. It is a peachy tone with a little pink to liven it up. Very nice shade. Neutral but with life to it. I see a TINY bit of shimmer but nothing that will look frosty nor do you feel any grittiness.

I hope they never discontinue this line. Snog and now Heartbeat are 2 favourites in my lip gloss collection. I prefer the square containers that L'Oreal, Chanel and Revlon come in, but for the sake of this gloss, which is superior to those, I will put up with the round tube which does have a tendency to roll.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This reddish- pink nude color with subtle shimmer.I like this because it bumps up your regular nude color still classy with twist.I also love this over nyx lipliner in Coral it makes it a bit warmer to match the look of the day.
I love this line of lip glosses in terms of the formula not sticky it's long lasting .They have a range between really pigmented shades to less pigmented with lots of glitter great over lipstick