August 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Nude Beige 857

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by danchung811

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cool medium brown. The most versatile color for any lip color. If you have fair/light/med skin with cool undertone, just stock up as many as you can.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

A perfect nude pencil. This does not have red or orange tones, as some "nude" pencils do, but a grey base. This is great for outlining and filling in lips completely before putting on a pale nude. This is one of those pencils that I have purchased 3 or 4 times. It's hard to find a good drugstore nude pencil that isn't orange, and this is wonderful. Applies smoothly, does not drag and is not dry. At only $3.49 this is such a wonderful beauty deal! I use this every day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it. It gives my lips definition and a pretty nude effect. I could add gloss or a cute lipstick on top and be ready to go.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I normally use this with my nude lipsticks since I have small lips. Good color pay off. It is a beige with a greyish undertone. I might also purchase another more brown beige liner but this one is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 8:48:00 AM More reviews by Marbeque07

This is one of those products that I probably have one of in each room of the house. I have full lips, but they aren't perfect , often it's like the edges lose definition making my mouth look smaller. Yet when I try to fill them in with a lipliner it looks like too much, like I've been overdrawing my lips. This is the perfect lip liner for me, because it creates natural definition. It has this slight greyish brown undertone that ladies with genetically gifted large lips (think Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie) have around the edges of their mouth.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by caseyfa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic MLBB gray/pink/nude/brown lip liner very VERY similar to my beloved Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Medium. In fact, I find it very hard to justify spending $25 dollars on the Flesh Tone pencil when I know this one exists. :/. The only difference between the two, is Kevyn's pencil is slightly warmer in tone and more pigmented, hence lasts longer. I honestly prefer the Nyx Nude Beige color - it just doesn't have the lasting power, being slightly more waxy and less color intensive.

Definitely worth a try ladies. I'm one of those gals who likes to draw slightly outside the lines and this color goes with everything and makes my lips look fuller without being overdone.